I'm banned!

MrKjell

VIP+
MisterKjell
MisterKjell
VIP+
Ratings
I know I can make ban appeal but I'm banned for 24 hours. I respect all staff but this time it wasn't really correct punishment tbh. I'm banned by Selfoccate, he banned my friend bc he was eating and put a headset on his spacebar (which is autojumping so bannable). BUT then I just told Chroax about it and he got pissed off and threat me to ban my friends to. I'm not sure if Chroax told Selfoccate about it but now i'm banned to! I'm already playing for about 2 months on this server and I already banned about 6 scammers and muted some people but here I think it's a mistake. My ban says Ban evading and I understand it BUT I only said like once or twice he was eating so i asked what happened and Chroax became pissed and probably just reported me. Coclusion: I'm banned for asking what happened and telling once/twice he was eating (this is NOT FAIR). I hoped I explained it good and I wanna wish everyone a good day!

Ratings
I understand what you mean, you mean like they banned a bit to fast because you didn't say anything bad you just kinda asked about it and it prob became a trouble when other people try to defend the rules/staff (which I understand). They maybe chose to fast for that ban.

MrKjell

VIP+
MisterKjell
MisterKjell
VIP+
Ratings
Hi,

You share an IP with your "friend". If you feel like you were incorrectly banned, please create an appeal: https://manacube/com/forums/ban-appeals/.

If you feel I abused my powers, please report me here: https://manacube.com/support - under the "report a staff member" section.

Thanks and have a good day. -Self
Hi Selfoccate I don't share an IP with my friend and you don't abuse your powers. My opinion is that you did banned me fast (I hope you know what i mean) and I'm not trying to get an unban (but always welcome so I can make some money) it's just trying to help this server and maybe I'm wrong but I just think you handled to fast. I hope you also will get a good day and thank you for answering quickly!

MrKjell

VIP+
MisterKjell
MisterKjell
VIP+
Ratings
What do you mean by "handled to fast" - I got an IP check on you and your friend
I didn't say unban him or something I was just asking why he got banned and my friend lives about 2 kilometers away of me so how tf can I have some IP? (just weird)

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Hello,

I had misread the IP check, you have been unbanned. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Have a good day. -Self

MrKjell

VIP+
MisterKjell
MisterKjell
VIP+
Ratings
Selfoccate thank you for all your time you used to help me out! It's good you banned my friend for a day, I already told him once afking is not alowed now he promised me to stop so you helped very good. I really appreciate it what you did for me. For me it's time to sleep but have a good day!