becc_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
becc_
becc_
ELITE
Ratings
135 4
So I never made one of these so I thought why not.
I'm Becca, I am a survival main who likes to laugh a lot and loves to meet new people. I have been on manacube for very close to a year now which seems so crazy to me as it feels like it was just yesterday when I joined but aye time flies.
When I'm not on mana I am usually watching youtube or finding new music to add to my playlists, my favourite artists right now are The Fray and The Snuts,
Although I have met a lot of players already If I haven't met you before hi :)

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hi Becca I'm Jash

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
Hi there! I mostly main parkour myself; however, maybe one day I will venture onto survival if I'm feeling brave enough, lol. Glad to have you on the server!!

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hello there, hope I didn’t scare you this time

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
So I never made one of these so I thought why not.
I'm Becca, I am a survival main who likes to laugh a lot and loves to meet new people. I have been on manacube for very close to a year now which seems so crazy to me as it feels like it was just yesterday when I joined but aye time flies.
When I'm not on mana I am usually watching youtube or finding new music to add to my playlists, my favourite artists right now are The Fray and The Snuts,
Although I have met a lot of players already If I haven't met you before hi :)
Hello becca. Just saw your introduction after over 3 months knowing each other. Cool.