Im hetti :3

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Hello, Im hetti!
I made a forum account to submit my parkour map : D
I Play parkour as I am trying to get better!
I come from Melbourne, Australia
I love Flying drones, Chickens and of course Minecraft I also bike ride alot
My fav song is Midnight City And fav tv show is The Rookie
I have 4 chickens that I love very much
My discord is Hetti#8829 if you want cute chicken pics or want a chat!

Here is me and my friend!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Hey! Welcome to the forums! I'm well thanks for asking :]
I think your skin might be my favorite chicken skin I've ever seen.
I'm really terrible at parkour but if I remember I certainly will take a look at your map tomorrow!
I've been wanting to get a drone for a while. I would only be using it to look around. Got any suggestions for a good one?

I hope to see you around more!

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Hey! Welcome to the forums! I'm well thanks for asking :]
I think your skin might be my favorite chicken skin I've ever seen.
I'm really terrible at parkour but if I remember I certainly will take a look at your map tomorrow!
I've been wanting to get a drone for a while. I would only be using it to look around. Got any suggestions for a good one?

I hope to see you around more!
Thank you and happy to hear you’re well! May I ask what gamemode do you mainly play?

Also with drones it really depends. I recommend to buy from the brand Dji
A great priced drone for what you get is the Dji Mini 2 its 750 aud (Not sure in your currency) It has good flight range (10km I think) around 30 min flight time. It is under 250g so you don’t need it registered if you live in areas where that is a law. Also it has great wind resistance!
The second one i recommend is Dji mavic air 2 Its 1,500 aud but it’s amazing up to 34 flight time and this one has automatic obstacle avoidance. It has 10km range.

If you want to talk about other drones you can dm me on discord Hetti#8829
Anyway, Flying drones is a great hobby! Have a good day!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Thank you and happy to hear you’re well! May I ask what gamemode do you mainly play?

Also with drones it really depends. I recommend to buy from the brand Dji
A great priced drone for what you get is the Dji Mini 2 its 750 aud (Not sure in your currency) It has good flight range (10km I think) around 30 min flight time. It is under 250g so you don’t need it registered if you live in areas where that is a law. Also it has great wind resistance!
The second one i recommend is Dji mavic air 2 Its 1,500 aud but it’s amazing up to 34 flight time and this one has automatic obstacle avoidance. It has 10km range.

If you want to talk about other drones you can dm me on discord Hetti#8829
Anyway, Flying drones is a great hobby! Have a good day!
Oo thanks for the suggestions! My birthday is coming up so maybe I'll get one this year ;D! I use USD so its like 25% off haha

I mostly play Olympus prisons! Its super fun and chill on atlas. It's very competitive if you're going for the monthly leaderboards which makes it addicting, be warned!

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Hello there Hetti I’m Tiger. Welcome to the forums and I’m so excited to see map submissions from you! Good luck and I hope to see you in game as well

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
Hey Hetti! I'm baba <3. You honestly seem like a really great dude and I hope to see you online sometime!

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Hello there Hetti I’m Tiger. Welcome to the forums and I’m so excited to see map submissions from you! Good luck and I hope to see you in game as well
Ty the one I just made but it got denied mainly because it was the same of other ones : ( I have others in my mind that aren’t taken tho : D Also what gamemode do you play? I see you have made some parkour maps what ones are they?

Hey Hetti! I'm baba <3. You honestly seem like a really great dude and I hope to see you online sometime!
Hey Baba, Thank You so much! : D You seem really nice : D what gamemodes do you play? Anyway have a good day both of you <3

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
Ty the one I just made but it got denied mainly because it was the same of other ones : ( I have others in my mind that aren’t taken tho : D Also what gamemode do you play? I see you have made some parkour maps what ones are they?

Hey Baba, Thank You so much! : D You seem really nice : D what gamemodes do you play? Anyway have a good day both of you <3
I actually exclusively play parkour! I'm on almost every day though so you should be able to see me around sometime :D

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
I am helper on parkour which happens to bee my main gamemode, my maps can be seen under this comment :)

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Hey Hetti!

Welcome :D

Great to see you joining forums!

I hope you have a good time here with us! :)
Thank you! so far my time here has been great : D hbu? also what gamemode do you play?

I am helper on parkour which happens to bee my main gamemode, my maps can be seen under this comment :)
Saw you were a helper (im probably late but GG) I also saw some of you maps, they are really good
I actually exclusively play parkour! I'm on almost every day though so you should be able to see me around sometime :D
Fun : D i like parkour as the way i found this server is when i was trying to get better at it

Question how did you all find the server and what was your favourite experience?

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Thank you! so far my time here has been great : D hbu? also what gamemode do you play?

Question how did you all find the server and what was your favourite experience?
Hey! I main Atlas Olympus! (Prisons)
I found manacube back in 2019 when I was looking for skyblock servers to play on with friends :D how did you find it?

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
Fun : D i like parkour as the way i found this server is when i was trying to get better at it

I found it back in November looking up good parkour servers. Still happy I decided to go with Mana!

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings

Saw you were a helper (im probably late but GG) I also saw some of you maps, they are really good

Hey! I main Atlas Olympus! (Prisons)
I found manacube back in 2019 when I was looking for skyblock servers to play on with friends :D how did you find it?

I was playing skyblock on another server and i made a place where other people can go to to play parkour, But i still was honestly really bad at it so i looked up parkour servers and found this one : D (im still not very good at it :( )

I found it back in November looking up good parkour servers. Still happy I decided to go with Mana!
exact same way i joined : o

Have a good day both of you, Hope to see you soon!