I'm leaving. Please read!

Which should I choose? (Read the post first please)

• Quit later, and risk quitting forever.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Quit now, and not see MineVast develop.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
How could I forget to tell you guys, am I losing my mind?

Explaining what's happening

2 weeks ago, I went on Vacation to meet someone special, but I forgot to tell you guys! I have been very inactive on MineVast for the past few weeks; the server and the forums. I can't blame this on being busy, I have been busy, but in my free-time when I could be playing MineVast, I'm not, instead I'm throwing some huge party or playing other games. MineVast has been my favorite way to use my free-time on, but I feel like I'm losing interest in it. This is happened for many other servers, and MineVast has lasted way longer than I would have ever expected it to. I have reunited with some of the other servers I've lost interest in, but if I quit in the future I'm gonna wish I didn't, and instead stayed to watch MineVast develop. MineVast has kept creating new servers and new ways of fun, and I've played on every one of them for quite a bit, but it seems I've hit a point when I've played them all too much, and have started playing other servers for free-time.

So, am I quitting?

I have 2 choices. Like I said up there, if I decide to quit MineVast in the future I'm gonna wish I stayed and watched it develop, but I also know if I stay long enough now I might not ever come back. I would like to spend another month or 2 playing a bit more and saying my goodbyes, but either could be longer. Whichever one I choose, I'm going to regret something in the future, but I only have those 2 choices. Either choice I make will involve me quitting, and although I'd love to stay for the opening of Factions 3.0, even waiting for that could be too long to make me quit forever.

What am I going to do about this?

I would like to cause the least drama I can about this, but I know if I choose I'm going to choose the wrong one, so I have added a poll above for you all to vote on. But please think before you vote, don't vote stay because you want me here longer, because you might never see me again if you do that, and don't say quit now because you want me back sooner or at all, because I could come back at the same time with the other choice. Vote what you truly think I should do, not because you want me longer or back sooner.

When will I come back?

This is an extremely hard question to answer, because I have no damn clue. It could be a month, 2 months, a year, or worse, never. If I come back, pretend I didn't leave, pretend this post was never made and you never voted, treat me like everyone else, not someone who just left MineVast for a year. If I don't come back, go on with your life and pretend I never existed, and when I'm gone, don't talk about me too much, pretend I never existed. I am doing this to cause the least drama possible, and to make MineVast a fun, and happy place rather than a place where you just lost a loved member and ex-staff.

If you have any questions, please ask down below and I will try to answer them all before 1 or 2 weeks end.

I love you all and will miss you so much! I will still be very active on my Skype so if you ever want to talk to me, please add me and tell me your IGN in the request. My Skype is N31291. And, please do not talk about MineVast much on Skype to me, it'll just make me even more sad than I am now. This may be one of the hardest decisions I will ever have to make in my life, but I believe this is what's best for me. I'm going to stop writing so the tears will stop. Please vote for what you think is best for me, I don't want to have to go through this knowing you guys didn't want what I decided.

radish27

Donator
Ratings
i have a question. please dont quit you are a valuble person in minevast. many people enjoy your company (this isnt a question at all)

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Thing is, a persons life can't be dedicated to minecraft
Its a god damn game. Life is not a game but games can be used for entertainment.
Keeni your awesome but don't let the game take over your life.
It's your choice. Do what you want.

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Mckeeni it's just a game, lol. Just play when you feel like it.
Thing is, a persons life can't be dedicated to minecraft
Its a god damn game. Life is not a game but games can be used for entertainment.
Keeni your awesome but don't let the game take over your life.
It's your choice. Do what you want.
I wish I could choose for myself, I wish it was that simple, but I've started something that I can't finish alone. I've had the best of times in minecraft, I have met 3/4 of my friends on minecraft, and I now have seen them and hang out with them in person. Without minecraft, I wouldn't have the confidence to ask my girl out, or anything. I wish I could choose alone, but whenever I try to choose, I end up thinking of the cons rather than the pros.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Well then just don't quit but just come on at the times you want.
And how would minecraft give you confidence to ask out a girl??
What you ask her, "hey wanna go out, guess what babe im a minecraft player ;3"

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
Well then just don't quit but just come on at the times you want.
And how would minecraft give you confidence to ask out a girl??
What you ask her, "hey wanna go out, guess what babe im a minecraft player ;3"
Minecraft has made me more social, before minecraft I could hardly even talk to a girl, now I'm throwing huge parties and inviting girls. And I wish I could play whenever I want, but the way my brain works, I'm either playing it all the time, or I'm never playing it.

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
Mckeeni, not to be rude but you're always posting threads entitled "I'm leaving" then you come back two weeks later. It seems like you're just attention seeking and I'm going to be locking this thread. If you do leave, then good luck with whatever you do in life.

Dynsalir

Status
Not open for further replies.