I'm new

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
Hey guys- I'm pretty new to Manacube, any tips on how to improve? Getting xp fast, getting souls fast, and more would be helpful tips. Thanks :D

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
80 8
Hey guys- I'm pretty new to Manacube, any tips on how to improve? Getting xp fast, getting souls fast, and more would be helpful tips. Thanks :D
For survival you can get souls from /isles when killing animals there or you can get them from selling heads to /kilton. you can also buy them from other players if they are willing to sell them. Xp is pretty standard where you gain it from killing and mining stuff, You can aslo get xp from the bosses after you do them at /warp boss and they can drop souls also. Few tips are to make a party with /p create "name you want" to be able to claim with /p claim. So your stuff stays protected also you can right click with a sign on a chest to make it private if you want to keep items private to you if you are uncertain of some party members.

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
For survival you can get souls from /isles when killing animals there or you can get them from selling heads to /kilton. you can also buy them from other players if they are willing to sell them. Xp is pretty standard where you gain it from killing and mining stuff, You can aslo get xp from the bosses after you do them at /warp boss and they can drop souls also. Few tips are to make a party with /p create "name you want" to be able to claim with /p claim. So your stuff stays protected also you can right click with a sign on a chest to make it private if you want to keep items private to you if you are uncertain of some party members.
Thank you! :)