I'm not getting all the MVP+ perks I should be getting

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
So I was playing Oasis when someone told me that Elite players get 3x mcmmo exp. This got my thinking, what do I have on the other servers I play on?
So I started looking through the listed perks that I should be getting, and some of them aren't working for me.
I came to kitpvp first to try. Here what I found:

-I cant use /powertool
-I cant use /ext
-Summoning the mini-me pet is an "unknown command. Type "/help" for help."
-I don't have access to /ping
-I have access to 7 vaults, but can only access 5 and 7 through the command /pv 5 or /pv 7
-I tried wing builder in /trails and couldn't get them to work. And I'm not sure what "343+ wings" means.
-The particle trails rainbow, pop, void, smoke, snow, ender, cloud, and colors don't work.
-I only have permission for the chicken pet.
-/fireball doesn't work but has a time limiter.
-The /arrowtrails rainbow and portal don't work.
-When you die you lose then /emote that you had on.
-/repair always said, "Your inventory contains an item which cannot be repaired."

These are just the ones that I found. If you know of any that I missed, please let me know so I can add them to this list.
This is not to complain but just to inform of what isn't working properly.
I know that some are reported or disabled, but shouldn't be advertised as donor perks if we don't get them.

I am going to work towards making a global version of this list so I don't spam new threads in every category. It should be posted soon.

Last edited:

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
So I was playing Oasis when someone told me that Elite players get 3x mcmmo exp. This got my thinking, what do I have on the other servers I play on?
So I started looking through the listed perks that I should be getting, and some of them aren't working for me.
I came to kitpvp first to try. Here what I found:

-I cant use /powertool
-I cant use /ext
-Summoning the mini-me pet is an "unknown command. Type "/help" for help."
-I don't have access to /ping
-I have access to 7 vaults, but can only access 5 and 7 through the command /pv 5 or /pv 7
-I tried wing builder in /trails and couldn't get them to work. And I'm not sure what "343+ wings" means.
-The particle trails rainbow, pop, void, smoke, snow, ender, cloud, and colors don't work.
-I only have permission for the chicken pet.
-/fireball doesn't work but has a time limiter.
-The /arrowtrails rainbow and portal don't work.
-When you die you lose then /emote that you had on.
-/repair always said, "Your inventory contains an item which cannot be repaired."

These are just the ones that I found. If you know of any that I missed, please let me know so I can add them to this list.
This is not to complain but just to inform of what isn't working properly.

I am going to work towards making a global version of this list so I don't spam new threads in every category. It should be posted soon.
Most of these are either bugs or they have been temporarily disabled. Most of what your saying does not work for anyone. Not super high priority though.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Report it to a staff member, but when did you purchase the rank if you mind me asking?
I have reported them already and I got MVP+ through rankups from VIP, to VIP+, then MVP, then MVP+. These were around January - March.
I don't believe the purchase time should have an effect on the commands currently not working.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
do /pets and mini me is in it.

also, try /link in the hub and u get rank on here.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
do /pets and mini me is in it.
also, try /link in the hub and u get rank on here.
That's how I tried to get the mini-me pet, but it then says the "unknown command" thing in chat when you click on it.
and /link is currently broken and apparently already reported.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
That's how I tried to get the mini-me pet, but it then says the "unknown command" thing in chat when you click on it.
and /link is currently broken and apparently already reported.
ohhhhhh

ryan!

ELITE
speedstr
speedstr
ELITE
Ratings
60 7
I have reported them already and I got MVP+ through rankups from VIP, to VIP+, then MVP, then MVP+. These were around January - March.
I don't believe the purchase time should have an effect on the commands currently not working.
Hmmm... Weird.. Try claiming your rank in the shop again. Hope you fix it soon