Im out.

glasseater84

Ratings
Hey,
I just want to say that I am out of this [redacted] now. You may be wondering why, Well one word for ya' 'teamers' Just recently, there have been a vast majority of teamers; so bad you cant even get into the battle field without getting [redacted] by abunch of [redacted] teamers. These teams consist of 6-7 fully geared OP donors. If you dont believe me here is a screenshot. (The screenshot isn't great because, I was being charged at) and this is only four of them.
I can't last a minute in the field without getting killed, so I suggest you get your [redacted] together and do something about it.

ALSO; get new staff that actually gives two [redacted] about being a staff member, not one that just sits around and ignores players. I tried talking to truenzball or whatever the [redacted] his name was, and he ignored me I know he ignored me because he was talking in chat.
Well, thats all I will not be back until this issue is resolved or until these [redacted] get banned.
(Don't delete this thread because of me expressing my opinion)
- Glass

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
How about you do something constructive and give some of your own ideas on how to resolve this issue rather than just bitching about it.

Also, if you believe someone needs to "get banned" then you need to report them properly in the Player Reports section.

One final thing, if you looked at truaznball's prefix, you would notice it says 'Map-Maker.
He, as a map-maker, isn't in any position to help you if he doesn't want to.

glasseater84

Ratings
Yea I have thought of making my own team, but without /pay its almost impossible. Also, jns
How about you do something constructive and give some of your own ideas on how to resolve this issue rather than just bitching about it.
Im not bitching about anything, like I mentioned in the last second to last line in the post I said I am only expressing my opinion, so you can take a chill pill bud. Also, I do not have any ideas to stop this, maybe make consequences for people with that large of teams. I don't mind teams of two at all but 6-7 I have a problem with.

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
Yea I have thought of making my own team, but without /pay its almost impossible. Also, jns
Im not bitching about anything, like I mentioned in the last second to last line in the post I said I am only expressing my opinion, so you can take a chill pill bud. Also, I do not have any ideas to stop this, maybe make consequences for people with that large of teams. I don't mind teams of two at all but 6-7 I have a problem with.
Im not bitching about anything

Seems like it to me.

And it's apparent you are doing more than just expressing your opinion. As you can see, I had to redact quite a bit from your original post.
Expressing your opinion would look something like:
"Hello, there are a lot of teamers on Kit PvP, which I really don't like. They make my experience here very poor. "
Maybe even "Is there anything that can be done to improve the situation?"
(But definitely not "These ****** op teamers need to be banned" as you had originally expressed.)

Instead, you felt the need to attack other users and staff members using very offensive language and derogatory terms, which is not tolerated here.
It's nobody's fault but your own that you get destroyed by other players. Maybe your not just skilled enough, maybe you don't have good enough gear, or maybe you just need a couple of friends to team with you to help defeat the other teams.

And maybe rather than trying to fight them in iron armor with an iron sword and not much else, you should choose your battles more wisely.

For example, I remember when I first played Minevast a bit before I was staff, a few months ago.
There were teams, some with diamond gear, etc, but I still managed to have a good time.

I doubt we will ever start to ban people who team, because anyone can do it and it's so easy to do.
It's like banning people who strafe or use sprint.

If you don't want to be constructive, then I should just lock the thread.
Let me know if that's what you want though.

Last edited:

glasseater84

Ratings
Ok I apologize. However, I can't chose the battlements morse wisely because of the new system where the emerald blocks launch you in the same spot every time. So my idea would be change the system back to the pressure plates.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Hey,
I just want to say that I am out of this [redacted] now. You may be wondering why, Well one word for ya' 'teamers' Just recently, there have been a vast majority of teamers; so bad you cant even get into the battle field without getting [redacted] by abunch of [redacted] teamers. These teams consist of 6-7 fully geared OP donors. If you dont believe me here is a screenshot. (The screenshot isn't great because, I was being charged at) and this is only four of them.
I can't last a minute in the field without getting killed, so I suggest you get your [redacted] together and do something about it.

ALSO; get new staff that actually gives two [redacted] about being a staff member, not one that just sits around and ignores players. I tried talking to truenzball or whatever the [redacted] his name was, and he ignored me I know he ignored me because he was talking in chat.
Well, thats all I will not be back until this issue is resolved or until these [redacted] get banned.
- Glass
Well first you say "Donors"
Ever thought that donors donated for a reason,
If you want to stay alive, why not join there team?
Learn to adapt. If I didn't join with teams do you think i would still have prot 4 or be OP?
Us "OP" people worked for our "OP" gear
So why not work yourself for some gear
And team up yourself

Last edited:
Hey,

- Glass
Listen, People can team with who ever they want. Your bitching about the silliest thing. why dont you gear up, make a team and fight?! Isnt that simple!

glasseater84

Ratings
Listen, People can team with who ever they want. Your bitching about the silliest thing. why dont you gear up, make a team and fight?! Isnt that simple!
I tried... I can only get to a team of 3 at max. Which is still very hard to take on a team of 6.
All I'm saying at this point is, why don't we just go back to the old system with the presure plates.

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
I was never part of a team and I'm fine. But that's mainly because I have truces with a lot of good people. But I started off as you, getting beaten up by teams of 5, having nothing good to use. I eventually started talking in chat. People liked me, they started trucing with me even though I was the shittiest player. I ended up meeting someone who really liked me. He was VIP and defended me at all times. But almost everyone hated him. Eventually, I got VIP with him. I got my first kill. I was really happy. Anyway, I ended up buying Vast as Dacon gave me a good deal with it. I got a few kills, but barely any. I kept speaking to others and they kept giving me good stuff and I had a lot of friends. I became staff, and even more people liked me. Anyway, what I'm trying to get to here is I didn't use any money, I didn't even have a fucking team. I didn't give anyone anything, it all started from a simple "hi." I still get beaten from teams of 6 to this day. At the time I joined they didn't even have pressure plates. You'd go through a portal to the same place every time. I got beaten to death, but I had fun. Now I'm more of a chatter then a pvper, and I still am shit when it comes to PvP. Prot 4 is good, but many people do die with it. And yeah, I got pissed when teams killed me, but I'm still here aren't I? You don't need a team to survive, just some friends. Try following my footsteps, they'll lead you somewhere good.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Glass I noticed in chat that you said that this server is run by donors. I agree on half. I have had p4 TWICE in the past two weeks and I am not a donor. Most of the people I team with are donors but still I run around in kit fight most of the time.

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
Hey,

- Glass
I completely agree with you, I recently quit KitPvP too because of the exact same reasons. I don't know how teaming will be resolved but it needs fixing.

glasseater84

Ratings
I was never part of a team and I'm fine. But that's mainly because I have truces with a lot of good people. But I started off as you, getting beaten up by teams of 5, having nothing good to use. I eventually started talking in chat. People liked me, they started trucing with me even though I was the shittiest player. I ended up meeting someone who really liked me. He was VIP and defended me at all times. But almost everyone hated him. Eventually, I got VIP with him. I got my first kill. I was really happy. Anyway, I ended up buying Vast as Dacon gave me a good deal with it. I got a few kills, but barely any. I kept speaking to others and they kept giving me good stuff and I had a lot of friends. I became staff, and even more people liked me. Anyway, what I'm trying to get to here is I didn't use any money, I didn't even have a fucking team. I didn't give anyone anything, it all started from a simple "hi." I still get beaten from teams of 6 to this day. At the time I joined they didn't even have pressure plates. You'd go through a portal to the same place every time. I got beaten to death, but I had fun. Now I'm more of a chatter then a pvper, and I still am shit when it comes to PvP. Prot 4 is good, but many people do die with it. And yeah, I got pissed when teams killed me, but I'm still here aren't I? You don't need a team to survive, just some friends. Try following my footsteps, they'll lead you somewhere good.
Thank you sir. I will deff take your advise.
I completely agree with you, I recently quit KitPvP too because of the exact same reasons. I don't know how teaming will be resolved but it needs fixing.
Honestly, there is a really easy fix. USE THE PRESSURE PLATES. That way you can choose the direcection you want to go. :) Thanks guys!