NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
and yet you don't know what a gpa is with out searching it up...
your still banned yet i saw u say u werent

Namb

VIP+
Namb
Namb
VIP+
Ratings
1 32
Bro u call me npc , but you are a non dude coming out of random, acting like being the best even tho nobody heard about you
A non smoking everyone on earth is a significant achievement, you're saying that you all loot nothing else, the reason nobody heard about me is that I joined on the 26th of November... I need to press X to talk to you irl NPC.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
A non smoking everyone on earth is a significant achievement, you're saying that you all loot nothing else, the reason nobody heard about me is that I joined on the 26th of November... I need to press X to talk to you irl NPC.
a non who was smoking everyone on earth until they were banned isnt a significant achievement

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Banned without evidence...
u were banned by an admin they dont need no evidence cos when they see a hacker they damn well know its a hacker

Namb

VIP+
Namb
Namb
VIP+
Ratings
1 32
u were banned by an admin they dont need no evidence cos when they see a hacker they damn well know its a hacker
You are even more NPC than the other guy... 3rd person POV is 10x different than 1st person POV, I could be hitting you from 3 blocks and it would seem like its 6 blocks from 3rd person. It doesn't matter anyways because when I'm unbanned I'll shit on all of you again and again...
I can ss myself 1v1ing you guys later if I feel like it.

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
236 90
You are even more NPC than the other guy... 3rd person POV is 10x different than 1st person POV, I could be hitting you from 3 blocks and it would seem like its 6 blocks from 3rd person. It doesn't matter anyways because when I'm unbanned I'll shit on all of you again and again...
I can ss myself 1v1ing you guys later if I feel like it.
An admin requires no proof , staff members below do need proof , but if you have proof against an admin and you are an important staff member or one of the most valuable players then ye you might have a chance for an unban or maybe demote an admin ,but you are a nobody and just a cheater and deserve to be banned from forums too

Namb

VIP+
Namb
Namb
VIP+
Ratings
1 32
An admin requires no proof , staff members below do need proof , but if you have proof against an admin and you are an important staff member or one of the most valuable players then ye you might have a chance for an unban or maybe demote an admin ,but you are a nobody and just a cheater and deserve to be banned from forums too
calm down there tier 2 NPC ik shreck is tier 1 npc but you are climbing to tier 1 npc pretty fast whilst not knowing what a gpa is, again 3rd person pov differs from 1st person, its almost like you can't read what I just said... and man you guys are replying to me the more you talk the more I reply xD

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
236 90
calm down there tier 2 NPC ik shreck is tier 1 npc but you are climbing to tier 1 npc pretty fast whilst not knowing what a gpa is, again 3rd person pov differs from 1st person, its almost like you can't read what I just said... and man you guys are replying to me the more you talk the more I reply xD
Bro my country doest have gpa lols

Status
Not open for further replies.