ima greif this server if u dont give me admin

WiiStyle

Ratings
1 9
ima install hacks just for this lol

jk im just tryna get as many posts as i can so i can successfuly get any staff rank im applying for lol

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26

jk im just tryna get as many posts as i can so i can successfuly get any staff rank im applying for lol
Although we appreciate you applying for staff to help the server. However, we do not want you spamming threads in order you reach the forum post requirement. This does not show a high level of maturity.

//Warned

WiiStyle

Ratings
1 9
Although we appreciate you applying for staff to help the server. However, we do not want you spamming threads in order you reach the forum post requirement. This does not show a high level of maturity.

//Warned
i need this staff rank or whatever it is ok?
lol

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6

Um, you know that applying for staff requires to be mature, and making jokes about you hacking would most likely get you rejected.
Gl!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
i need this staff rank or whatever it is ok?
lol
Making joke threats about installing hacks/griefing the server if your application is rejected is also certainly not the way to go about getting it accepted.

We look for maturity and helpfulness in applicants (amongst other things) - and from your post history and rude comments here and there towards other staff members and users on the forums, I can tell you right now these are areas in which you’ll need to improve on if you want to make it onto the staff team.