Implants... Why is it even here when it just nerfed so badly that it doesn't need to be there anymore

SoShiS0ne

ELITE
SoShiS0ne
SoShiS0ne
ELITE
Ratings
The fact that Skyblock's (I dont play other servers, that's why) already getting so much restrictions, names, nicknames, limited auto chests, fix cooldowns. Yet, you still wanna nerf the Implants. rather than just tryna bring back Implants, just remove it entirely cause it just made it worse, "It's a feature."

If you wanna say, "everyone's complaining about the implants and therefore we're just going by majority comments". Have you ever thought about those complaints, are from afk-grinders? Are they from some ranting players, that just wanna make someone's day worse. Call it emotional conflict, but lemme just say one thing, nerfing implants definitely made it look like Implants never really did anything. Sated also gone, same thing only la...

And everytime I tp to worlds, spawn, pvp, any warps, it just auto resets the health bar back to normal (Overload enchants) the moment I refreshed it, my sated (food bar) depleting like nobody's business, cause I sprint always, thinking that "Skyblocks, totally different that normal MC life"

Now now, I'm not saying to bring it back the normal Implants (cause once u did it, it can never go back) it felt useless complaining.

If u wanna ask me, what can I suggest to make it better. Well, here's my suggestion (won't even expect anyone to read it, cause it's just useless.)
1) Instead of Implants nerfed everywhere, why not just be at "burninglands", "pvp". It makes so much more sense cause when pvp time, it takes a long time.
2) Implants don't need to have sate (food bar), just the regen with better numbers.
3) Just remove em, if you don't think it's useful suggestion, cause it's so much slower than eating until full bar of health.

TQ, I'm done ranting, cause this is too over the tip of my rage meter. I'm done staying quiet and I cannot stand this nerf and stuffs anymore.

#pleasedoabetterjob
#pleaseunderstandcertainplayers.
#pleasestoplisteningtooneside