IMPORTANT, Please READ

NeOnIsBad

MVP
NeOnIsBad
NeOnIsBad
MVP
Ratings
I honestly think there should be a hiding command to hide the shouts in global chat. Every day, I keep on seeing shouts when I'm playing Parkour and talking to people there, and it gets annoying when people talk on there because some people are annoying in the shouting global chat, stuff like "Elite Gang", something inappropriate I don't want to see, or its just in the way of my messages to other people. I can't even use the shout command to shut them up. I think this would help for so many other people who hate the shout command, so they can just hide the shouts in the global chat and won't have to complain about it. And please don't hate on me, it's just a suggestion that the Staff should add to prevent annoyance from anyone who doesn't have the Elite rank/the shout command. Thanks for reading.

niqhtless

ELITE
niqhtless
niqhtless
ELITE
Ratings
25 2
I've seen a lot of these posts recently and it just goes to show how important it honestly is. Even I myself, an Elite, find it annoying sometimes. I don't use it that often but I would enjoy an option to hide it
Thanks for pointing it out ! Hopefully we will get the option soon <3

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there!

I first want to thank you for your suggestion. I'd recommend that you put it on Manacube's suggestion website: https://suggestions.manacube.com.

I also want to say that we have been receiving many requests for this, and it has been brought to the attention of the admins. Hopefully, this will become an option soon. I can see how constant shouts can be quite annoying to everyone.

Best,
Wings

Rave

ELITE
Rave33
Rave33
ELITE
Ratings
Very good suggestion. It would be nice to have a chat filter. Most of the shouts are completely pointless with their content. Just show off they can do what others cannot.

generalgila

Ratings
50 13
yeah nobody likes these stupid shout commands what were the mods/admins thinking those big dumb babies!!!!! ugh!!!!

Numsy

Dedicated Member
duaw
duaw
Ratings
Personally, I find the shouts fun as people on different servers can communicate and have some fun!
However i have seen many of these suggestions here - If you post it on https://suggestions.manacube.com then you will recieve more information and/or replies! Have a great Weekend!

-Adam