inappropriate ban

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
At least this server isn't really biased. Just because you paid money, doesn't mean you can just get a ban pass. Doesn't work on most servers. Even if you get close to a mod or staff, they still take their job seriously and do what they gotta do, so don't bitch about it :)
I also got banned for something that someone else told me to do, and I tried to make an appeal, but I just ended up having to wait it out. Unless it's a perm ban, just wait. And if you still don't wanna play mana, then don't
But it is p2w! :D

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
wtf does p2w mean. Is that a parkour jump that you're referring to? And why is this thread going crazy now lol

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
well I mean you are kind of right, but also wrong. Although you can pay to get an unban or pay to get unmuted, you can't just lose your punishment because you maybe bought mvp last week. Just because you spent money on a server doesn't mean you can get the ban pass.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I honestly cant stand people who use the r word. :(

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Anyways i made a joke yesterday and got a 1 week ban. :/
Jokes are weird

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Anyways i made a joke yesterday and got a 1 week ban. :/
Jokes are weird
You just have to know your audience. The joke you made yesterday resulted in a ban for you because there are kids who play the server and by linking an inappropriate website you are potentially subjecting them to things they shouldn't be seeing, hence it being against the rules. All in all, just know that while you may think something is funny or a whole group of people could think something is funny, rules are set in place to protect the people who don't find that stuff funny (whether it's offensive jokes or inappropriate sites, etc.)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Don’t understand how that doxxing Bc that nothing related to doxxing at all
I made a mistake this has been confirmed there is no need to reply

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
I said one thing and then everyone just started to post random stuff or just some other things that I'd already stated lmao

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Don't worry about it laney, you said dox instead of ddos, it happens.

she meant the r word... she doesn't like being called the r word, and anyone who promotes the use of such language should be muted.

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
she meant the r word... she doesn't like being called the r word, and anyone who promotes the use of such language should be muted.
The player was forums warned and then further banned for repeat offenses. They were clearly only trying to start problems so I tried to bring some consolation and deescalate the issue.

Too bad I corrected u again
No need for that, really.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
You just have to know your audience. The joke you made yesterday resulted in a ban for you because there are kids who play the server and by linking an inappropriate website you are potentially subjecting them to things they shouldn't be seeing, hence it being against the rules. All in all, just know that while you may think something is funny or a whole group of people could think something is funny, rules are set in place to protect the people who don't find that stuff funny (whether it's offensive jokes or inappropriate sites, etc.)
I still find it funny how on the discord when people were making rude jokes about furries and people with disabilities the staff didn't do anything even after I reported it several times. Of course, this was all in the past... but if I ever do get unbanned, I wish that it doesn't happen again :)

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
Considering you had 2 active appeals open, one in Rebuttal and one in reviewing, I recommend you focus on getting unbanned instead of causing issues with players on the forums. Hi. They know me as EvanTech, Moderator, nice to meet you.