sliciayt
sliciayt
VIP+
- Map builder: sliciayt

- Unofficial review: none

- Map name: InBetween

- Plot number: 1

- Map difficulty: medium/hard

- Jumps: 259 medium (they're quite easy)/281 hard (also quite easy)

- Checkpoints: 14

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
I'm sorry but I feel this map is unlikely to be accepted. For starters, the overall direction we want maps to be made has changed. If you look in the pinned discussion, you can see the overall number of jumps a difficulty of a map needs. In your case, 259 for a medium is too long, and the jumps are too simple to warrant the difficulty. Jumps lack a lot of variation, and many types of jumps are strung together in very monotonous ways. Secondly, the theme of your build is unoriginal, and the name you gave your map does not make sense. Thirdly, the way you utilize barriers causes many jumps to be skipped and are not labelled clearly. I know it's a lot to take in, but working towards building around the map requirements will help you become a better builder.

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello,

Your map is being REJECTED

The theme is unoriginal as there are several castle themed maps already such as castle, Alexandria, and StSophia. Try to check the map list to find an original theme.

The build is quite good for what it is. If the theme was not unoriginal the build would be acceptable.

The map is way too long for the difficulty. Mediums should be between 40-60ish jumps give or take. Try to play other medium maps to get a sense of the difficulty.

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.