Increase neutrality and upkeep costs.

Change neutrality cost?

• Yes, great suggestion. I support this idea.

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Yes, but the suggested price is too much.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the current upkeep cost is fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pkre

ELITE
Pharqoh
Pharqoh
ELITE
Ratings
So right now, on earth the cost of neutrality is only $25 regardless of town size. I love having neutrality and the concept of it. However, I don't think the cost right now is reasonable. What I am suggesting, is to link upkeep and neutrality cost. So, if the cost is $1,000 for the upkeep the neutrality will be $1,000 as well (Total upkeep = Total neutrality cost). To put this in perspective a town the size of Angelwood would pay $96,400 in upkeep and $96,400. It wouldn't really affect towns that much but would make people actually think about whether they want to be peaceful or not.

Poppycon

QA Team
Poppycon
Poppycon
QA Team
Ratings
30 5
Agreed. Maybe even make the upkeep cost scale with town size? All towns are currently 100$ per claim, but perhaps it could change to hamlets paying 100$, while metros pay 1000$ per claim, with all in between scaling acordingly?

Edit - I got more Agrees than pkre on his own post, so ratio'd I guess

Last edited:

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Agreed. Maybe even make the upkeep cost scale with town size? All towns are currently 100$ per claim, but perhaps it could change to hamlets paying 100$, while metros pay 1000$ per claim, with all in between scaling acordingly?

Edit - I got more Agrees than pkre on his own post, so ratio'd I guess
yes, i have also suggested it but it appears that literally nobody cares for whatever reason (particularly seems that staff haven't even looked at many threads related to this)