Forum Master
ELITE
JojoStyle
JojoStyle
ELITE
Ratings
343 6
Hello, fellow humans!

To make starting Prison easier for new players I have decided to create a warp to go over the frequently asked questions.
I would really appreciate any input on what to cover there. Comment any questions you have seen come up often in chat, or anything you think might be helpful for new players!

This is what I have so far:

Currency:
- What is Mana
- How to get Mana
- What to do with Mana
- Upgrades to make getting Mana faster
- What is Money
- How to get Money
- What to do with Money
- What are cubits
- How to get cubits
- What to do cubits

Rebirths:
- What are rebirths
- How rebirths work

Pickaxe:
- What are upgrades
- Which upgrades to get first
- What is Trench

♦ Spawners:
- What are cores and fragments
- How to get cores and fragments
- How to forge spawners
- The repairing system

♦ Souls:
- What are souls
- How to get souls
- What to do with souls

Warps:
- Important warps

Clans / Plots:
- How to create one
- What to do with them

♦ Events:
- ManaPond
- MineSweeper
- LPS
- Lottery

Misc:
- How to set up a player shop
- Ancient Trials
- Auction House
- Introduction to /Hades
- Introduction to Crates and SVA-Items

I will update the list continuously. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hey, Jojo!

This is a great idea; although we do have the Wiki, I think an in-game Prison FAQ will certainly come in handy - especially with the addition of Asgard. While it is a similar realm to the Olympus servers for the most part; there are a few differences I think the FAQ would be able to cover, since you're making a "Prisons" FAQ!

In particular, my suggestions are:

- "How to get spawners/fragments/cores"
- "How to forge spawners"

- "How to repair spawners" (Olympus specific - Asgard has this disabled)
- "What are spawner uses" (Olympus specific)
- "What are souls"
- "How to get/use souls"

- "What are the ancient trials"
- "What are ancient tokens"

I can't think of anything more to add currently, however if I think of anything else, I'll let you know! I think this is a great little project, and a fantastic way for all players on Prison to contribute towards. Looking forward to seeing the end result! :D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hi Jojo, I think this is a pretty good list that you have so far! To add onto what Hallow suggested, perhaps including something about special events such as last player standing, mana pond, and minesweeper!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Also forgot to add this- i'm assuming that under important warps hades underworld would be included, but if it isn't then definitely include it! However, seeing that spawner frags and cores are on the list I'm assuming you'll be covering Hades Underworld though.

Midnight_Galaxy

ELITE
Midnight_Galaxy
Midnight_Galaxy
ELITE
Ratings
I think the most obvious one should be how to get to mines - personally i think it should be put in a hologram right at spawn because i nearly quit because i couldnt figure out how to get to the first mine. A simple /warp mine1 would be handy and clear for those who are unsure

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I think the most obvious one should be how to get to mines - personally i think it should be put in a hologram right at spawn because i nearly quit because i couldnt figure out how to get to the first mine. A simple /warp mine1 would be handy and clear for those who are unsure
I think this would fall under the “important warps” category, but I totally agree!

Etho246

MVP+
Etho246
Etho246
MVP+
Ratings
Also it could go a long way to fix the gui with all the warps on it and mines as that may be what players first try to use to warp but they don’t get warped because it’s broken

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Also it could go a long way to fix the gui with all the warps on it and mines as that may be what players first try to use to warp but they don’t get warped because it’s broken
This seems more like a bug for one of the admins/developers to look into; are you able to DM me more information about this so it can be passed on + hopefully looked into/resolved?

Thank you!