Accepted Inkopolis Plaza - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulty

Pulty
Pulty
Ratings
Inkopolis Plaza - Hard
65 Jumps - 4 Checkpoints (One can be used twice for a total of 5)
Made by Pulty
/plot v Pulty 3

I was informed that I could request to have some heads face the right way if there aren't a million, so can you please face the callie and marie heads in the tanooki building the right way, as well as the sewer head left of the building.

Also pls copy and paste the name shinx ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Nice map, I have found a few very minor skips, some don't really need to be pathed, but I have kept all for consistency's sake.
Red = Skip
Blue = Intended Path
1594351920657.png
1594352003471.png

1594352030005.png

1594352111917.png

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Pulty,

It makes me very happy to be able to tell you that I will be ACCEPTING your map.
  • Theme: Although we have our fair share of Splatoon-related maps, this submission definitely takes a creative and innovative approach to the theme. Hence why I believe this map to be original!
  • Build: Personally, I really like the build. It brings me great joy to be able to see such an accurate rendition of such a nostalgic hub. The amount of effort and attention to detail you put into this map is very evident. I can't seem to find anything wrong with it. Well done!
  • Parkour: After you dealt with some of the issues I mentioned regarding the parkour, I can now officially give my review on it. The parkour's length and difficulty fit the hard difficulty. It maintains its difficulty while also being forgiving, which isn't a bad thing. Furthermore, It's also a very enjoyable parkour to do as you utilized a variety of jumps/blocks. I only had to add a couple of barriers here and there, nothing major.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.