international friceman day

Ratings
for a long time frice has been a good friend and player in the survival community he has helped me and many others and i believe it's time we return the favour. on friday the 12th 7-8pm e.a.s.t (eastern Australian standard time) we will celebrate and thank the player know as frice with gifts and a good time. please comment if interested and with what gifts you will bring

Ratings
no the gifts act as a thank you to frice but at the end i will be doing a drop party so stick around for that

Ratings
also bring gifts that will be useful to our friend such as builder's wands and fancy new head were ;);) thought just showing up is a gift to the legend, the myth, the man: friceman (forgive my spelling)

Friceman

MVP
Friceman
Friceman
MVP
Ratings
for a while /warp turtlebay will be open so if you want to party just /warp turtlebay!
I can confirm this! For as long as i'm up tonight (1 am at the moment), /warp TurtleBay will be re-opened to the public! This was a generous gesture, Minebuilder; At some point I'll have to show the finished place around, so why not do have a preview on a specialized day. This adds on to the oddly eventful day I've had today; thank you!

Friceman

MVP
Friceman
Friceman
MVP
Ratings
As I type this the Warp is now closed; Thank you all for coming(maybe we should've established this was in Survival Mode first to get a few from other game modes!).
I don't normally have my place as easy access, so it was uplifting to see a few number of familiar faces exploring the place. I hope I get to see you all there again soon in a hopefully less-astonishing manner.

Becoming a role model to others is one of the highest honors a person can have. Though some people may be secretive, and others more extroverted, the responses and behavior a person displays determine the kind of character that may influence others around them. Sometimes it takes a question to provoke a person for their response, which asks to your own interpretation. The people you relate to, defend, and keep in mind, will do the same for you in their own ways of affection. Recognizing that process is how you're able to meet distinctive friends with varied backgrounds. And through that process, was how I came across friends I will remember for a very long time.
Until next time; this was pretty great, Mine.