Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
theme is original build could be better and subtract some floating jumps please Shinxray really hate's floating jumps. 0 until those jumps are fixed.

EDIT: instead of calling it International Space Station if the map get's accepted, I would use the term ISS as it is the abbreviation for it.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi _AJX_,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not that original, because there is already some "Space" maps, but at least there is no Space Station map. The build could be better, the build itself is really good in my opinion, but there is floating jumps, which make your map messy, try to build your parkour on/in the build ! The parkour is not really good, it's pretty repetitive and a bit confusing around the end, try to use more different blocks for your parkour, like slimes, ice, soul sand, iron bars… I also think the map is too easy for an insane, but too long for an expert. And last thing, there is an impossible jump right here : http://prntscr.com/mmps6e

You can resubmit your map if you want, if you patch the parkour, I will be happy to accept your map !

Thanks for submitting your map, would ber really good tosee more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.