Quintum

VIP
Quintum_
Quintum_
VIP
Ratings
82 7
Build: 4.75/5
Its a great build! (5 is reserved for larger builds)
Parkour: 5/5
Fun to play, fitting in difficulty, and varied.

DingusRice

MVP+
DingusRice
DingusRice
MVP+
Ratings
I wasn't able to find the plot that this map was on but looking at the pictures the build is obviously impressive and looking at the parkour seems like there's a great amount of variety. Wish I could try out the map but from the pictures great job with the map I hope this gets accepted! Goodluck!

Quintum

VIP
Quintum_
Quintum_
VIP
Ratings
82 7
I wasn't able to find the plot that this map was on but looking at the pictures the build is obviously impressive and looking at the parkour seems like there's a great amount of variety. Wish I could try out the map but from the pictures great job with the map I hope this gets accepted! Goodluck!
/plot v SoccerChicken50 7

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Crap! As quintum said, it’s my 7th plot. Sorry. I forgot to add the 7! Oops!

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Thank you! I was able to try the parkour and only thing I can say is I love how the parkour is integrated into the map. Also the variety was a lot more than I expected making the parkour really fun to play!
Thanks a lot for the feedback! I’m glad you like the map!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Raptide and SoccerChicken50,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps based off of an intersection, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, with a decent amount of details throughout! I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is varied throughout, and incorporated with the theme quite nicely! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are well-suited for an easy map!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.