intro to pretzel

PretzelAngel

Mod | Olympus & Skyblock
PretzelAngel
PretzelAngel
Mod
Ratings
158 7
Hi! My name is Pretzel, or Pret, and I'm on Prison realm the majority of the time I'm on MC to be honest. I love writing IRL, and I hate PVP in-game (because I am severely bad at it). Come say hi on Olympus realm, 9 times out of 10 I am probably there, mining away!

I'm a college student, almost got my BA in creative writing, and like my name suggests, I love pretzels (and snacking in general). I've been playing Manacube since 2016/2017, but I had a different account back then, so this account's only been active since 2021 (I think). I used to only play Parkour/Skyblock, but now I've made so many awesome friends through Olympus, so I'm staying there for the forseeable future.

Anything you want to know about me? Reply, I'll answer! (Probably)

Mich23

PATRON+
Mich23
Mich23
Patron+
Ratings
Do you like pretzels?

Duo

PATRON
dduoo
dduoo
Patron
Ratings
104 3
I've seen you on discord a couple of times. You seem like a nice person! As a writer I'd assume you're also a reader (which I am)? Fiction or non, could you provide with some of your favorite books? I'd love to know! And if you don't mind, maybe some of your writings too?

PretzelAngel

Mod | Olympus & Skyblock
PretzelAngel
PretzelAngel
Mod
Ratings
158 7
I've seen you on discord a couple of times. You seem like a nice person! As a writer I'd assume you're also a reader (which I am)? Fiction or non, could you provide with some of your favorite books? I'd love to know! And if you don't mind, maybe some of your writings too?
Absolutely! I've been really loving the Shadow & Bone series, and I was basically raised on the Lunar Chronicles (but I haven't re-read those since grade school, so who knows how they are)
I'm also a huge Edgar Allen Poe fan, and I love reading poetry too!
Unfortunately I don't have anything published (yet!), but I've been writing a book for the past 3 years!

Duo

PATRON
dduoo
dduoo
Patron
Ratings
104 3
Absolutely! I've been really loving the Shadow & Bone series, and I was basically raised on the Lunar Chronicles (but I haven't re-read those since grade school, so who knows how they are)
Unfortunately I don't have anything published (yet!), but I've been writing a book for the past 3 years!
Great! Good luck on your book!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
Nice to meet u pretzel may i introduce u to shrekstianity?

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
i love pretzels too (soft ones) dip them in cheese and its even better! i love cheese

PretzelAngel

Mod | Olympus & Skyblock
PretzelAngel
PretzelAngel
Mod
Ratings
158 7
i love pretzels too (soft ones) dip them in cheese and its even better! i love cheese
cheese is very good. this is a correct take (unless you're lactose intolerant, and then I'm just sorry)
Post automatically merged:

I've never seen this before lol. Nice to meet you, Pretzel <3

ChocBar, Dynsalir and Princess_Esther, Just promote her for Faction and KitPvP Staff lmaooooooo
they would never do that to me xD

Hi! My name is Pretzel, or Pret, and I'm on Prison realm the majority of the time I'm on MC to be honest. I love writing IRL, and I hate PVP in-game (because I am severely bad at it). Come say hi on Olympus realm, 9 times out of 10 I am probably there, mining away!

I'm a college student, almost got my BA in creative writing, and like my name suggests, I love pretzels (and snacking in general). I've been playing Manacube since 2016/2017, but I had a different account back then, so this account's only been active since 2021 (I think). I used to only play Parkour/Skyblock, but now I've made so many awesome friends through Olympus, so I'm staying there for the forseeable future.

Anything you want to know about me? Reply, I'll answer! (Probably)
Nice to meet you)

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
I know I'm kinda late to this thread (By a few months now), but has the book been released and what's it called? I'll make sure to check it out if it's out or when it's out!