BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
Hi everyone! My name is AutumnHorror, or some on the Parkour server may know me as Arana or Belenus. I am 20 years old, my birthday is October 8th, so I will be turning 21 this year. I've been popping in and out on this server way back during 2017, I believe. Occasionally going AWOL, then returning for a bit. Recently I've been playing a lot more or trying to be a lot more active in the community, lol.
  • I am a beginner-cosplayer; I have cosplayed some original characters as well as Anna from Frozen. If I find any images of me cosplaying, I will definitely post them here.
  • I love building in Minecraft, especially making custom terrain with different terrain tools such as GoBrush, VoxelSniper, Worldedit, etc. I may not be the best, but I love to play with the tools given and see what I can come up with!
  • I identify as nonbinary, but I prefer my pronouns to be he/they. It's okay if you refer to me as she, but I would prefer to not go by those pronouns. :)
  • I am the youngest of 3 sisters and 1 brother.
  • I love photography, especially nature photography. I love going out into the forest at a nearby park or the woods behind my house and taking pictures of the land surrounding me. I feel very close to nature, and it speaks to me in ways I cannot explain. I know it sounds crazy, but that's just how I feel!​

Let's see... I suppose I should list a few favourites of mine!
  • Favourite animal: I would say my top favourite animal is probably the panther, or maybe the barn owl.
  • Favourite movie: My favourite movie would definitely be Dead Poets Society, mainly because it shows what can happen if one is forced to pursue a life their parents have picked out for them. The dangers it can cause to that person from having such high expectations from the people around them. It's also a movie my favourite Language Arts/American Literature teacher showed us in class one day. I have just loved it ever since.
  • Favourite colour: I have quite a few favourite colours actually, but I suppose my top favourite is probably pastel pink or cotton candy pink. Which is the complete opposite of how I usually dress in my day-to-day life.
  • Favourite band/group/artist: Well, right now I have been listening to a lot of kpop, so I would say my favourite group at the moment is Red Velvet or Blackpink.​

I suppose those are all the favourites I have for the moment. If you ever happen to see me on the server, feel free to say "Hello" I'm more than happy to have a chat sometime.

Hope to see you all on the server~!

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
Welcome to the server! I’m also 20 and I have a September birthday, so we’re pretty close in age

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
welcome back! I see you from time to time in chat and it's nice to hear that you've returned

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
welcome back! I see you from time to time in chat and it's nice to hear that you've returned
Aye why thank you! Yeah, I'm a lowkey player of manacube I guess you could say, xD

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
you gifted me mvp and mvp+ <3

ty!