Introduction

Ratings
Hey guys! My name is Jordan, but you'll see me on the server and forums as Celennial. I just started playing on the server today, and I can honestly say that I feel very welcome! Here are some things about me:
Favorite Animal: Sloth
Favorite Color: Blue
Hobbies: Piano, Volleyball, Swimming, Any Physical Activities, and Minecraft (of course!)

Discord: Celennial#7795
Feel free to message me! I would love to get to know ya'll. In the meantime, you can mostly find me on the Parkour server, where my main goal is to complete all of the courses!

Bye all <3

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
@Aloro but what if I play parkour AND olympus? :O
Edit: its a GOOD THING THAT IVE NEVER SEEN LION KING

Hiya, welcome to the Manacube community! Feel free to come to me if you need any help on Parkour, I'm terrible at insanes but I'd be happy to assist you with other maps. Hope to see you around! <3

Last edited:

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
@Aloro but what if I play parkour AND olympus? :O

Hiya, welcome to the Manacube community! Feel free to come to me if you need any help on Parkour, I'm terrible at insanes but I'd be happy to assist you with other maps. Hope to see you around! <3
Then you are ignoring Mufasa's instructions?

Anyways welcome to the forums, probably should have said that before,
You'll probably see me hopping around all servers but right now I'll mainly be on creative as im trying to finish my build :)

Ratings
Then you are ignoring Mufasa's instructions?

Anyways welcome to the forums, probably should have said that before,
You'll probably see me hopping around all servers but right now I'll mainly be on creative as im trying to finish my build :)
Thank you!

_stanz_

MVP+
Ratings
Hey guys! My name is Jordan, but you'll see me on the server and forums as Celennial. I just started playing on the server today, and I can honestly say that I feel very welcome! Here are some things about me:
Hobbies: Piano, Volleyball, Swimming, Any Physical Activities, and Minecraft (of course!)

Feel free to message me! I would love to get to know ya'll. In the meantime, you can mostly find me on the Parkour server, where my main goal is to complete all of the courses!

Bye all <3
HI! welcome to manacube, i think you will fit in here perfectly! honestly this is the most fun and friendly server i have ever played on so i hope you find it the same!

i agree though - do swing by olympus, you will be more than welcome and have a great time - i also hope to see you there

other than that have fun!

-stanz

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11

Bye all <3
Welcome Jordan!!

God bless, a fellow parkour enthusiast! I'm Pat and PK is also my main server so we'll see each other often, hopefully! I'm glad you're enjoying your stay here in ManaCube (and PK, since it's the #1 server) and I hope you have lots and lots more fun!

Ratings
HI! welcome to manacube, i think you will fit in here perfectly! honestly this is the most fun and friendly server i have ever played on so i hope you find it the same!

i agree though - do swing by olympus, you will be more than welcome and have a great time - i also hope to see you there

other than that have fun!

-stanz
Thank you so much! I will definitely swing by :)

Ratings
Welcome Jordan!!

God bless, a fellow parkour enthusiast! I'm Pat and PK is also my main server so we'll see each other often, hopefully! I'm glad you're enjoying your stay here in ManaCube (and PK, since it's the #1 server) and I hope you have lots and lots more fun!
Yes! I do love Parkour but I'm not the best at it! Hope to see you there :)