BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
I'm hopping on the bandwagon here a little bit and finally doing an introduction!
Ayo, I'm Izzy, I'm a moderator on parkour here on our wonderful little Manacube! I first joined the server in July of 2019, but that was before I actually got back into Minecraft so I didn't start playing actively until around February/March of 2020 (almost my year anniversary on the server, woot woot!). I first started playing on aether, got myself over 200 hours there before I was introduced to parkour by a few people and now, boy oh boy do I wish they hadn't shown me it! I've got over 1000 hours on parkour in time I've been playing parkour, and honestly I get called out in chat for being online too much! I can't complain though, I love the gamemode and of course, all the wonderful people on there as well!

Now onto me a little bit more. I'm 20 years old and I live in the Great White North, eh bud? (That's Canada just in case that wasn't clear) I was originally born in the UK, but moved here in 2005, so unfortunately I don't have the SICK accent anymore, that's long gone. I'm a 3rd year student at University, doing my Honours Psychology degree. I have 4 adorable pets, a 3 year old cockapoo named Marshall, an 8 month old cat named Frankie, and two gerbils named Felix and Freddy. I'm a huge animal lover, though I will be the first one to tell you how annoying my dog is. One thing I really love is crime and criminals. Now I'm not saying I enjoy committing crimes but I absolutely love learning anything and everything about them. I cannot tell you how many true-crime documentaries I've watched over the years, the psychology behind them is fascinating. I will just state again I DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES I just like learning about them, be good everyone!!! Some fun things about me, I've been to a few different countries over the years, the one I've been to the most is France as I have family over there. I really love travelling, getting to explore new places and meet new people from all over the place is so much fun! Another thing I love are cacti. Come spring, when all those little plant stores are open again, I always buy at least 3 new ones as well as new pots, but I'm going to be honest, even though they're the easiest plant to keep alive, I always manage to kill them within a few months.

One last thing I'm VERY passionate about is coffee. If you've ever talked to me before 2:30pm, chances are I've mentioned that I have a cup of coffee next to me. I worked in a coffee shop/restaurant for 3 years and let me tell you I can make a pretty mean cup of coffee!

I'm not the best at talking about myself so if there's anything else you want to know about me or if you just want to talk, you're more than welcome to message me on discord, izzydeekaroni#3163 and I'd be happy to talk :)

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
I'm hopping on the bandwagon here a little bit and finally doing an introduction!
Ayo, I'm Izzy, I'm a moderator on parkour here on our wonderful little Manacube! I first joined the server in July of 2019, but that was before I actually got back into Minecraft so I didn't start playing actively until around February/March of 2020 (almost my year anniversary on the server, woot woot!). I first started playing on aether, got myself over 200 hours there before I was introduced to parkour by a few people and now, boy oh boy do I wish they hadn't shown me it! I've got over 1000 hours on parkour in time I've been playing parkour, and honestly I get called out in chat for being online too much! I can't complain though, I love the gamemode and of course, all the wonderful people on there as well!

Now onto me a little bit more. I'm 20 years old and I live in the Great White North, eh bud? (That's Canada just in case that wasn't clear) I was originally born in the UK, but moved here in 2005, so unfortunately I don't have the SICK accent anymore, that's long gone. I'm a 3rd year student at University, doing my Honours Psychology degree. I have 4 adorable pets, a 3 year old cockapoo named Marshall, an 8 month old cat named Frankie, and two gerbils named Felix and Freddy. I'm a huge animal lover, though I will be the first one to tell you how annoying my dog is. One thing I really love is crime and criminals. Now I'm not saying I enjoy committing crimes but I absolutely love learning anything and everything about them. I cannot tell you how many true-crime documentaries I've watched over the years, the psychology behind them is fascinating. I will just state again I DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES I just like learning about them, be good everyone!!! Some fun things about me, I've been to a few different countries over the years, the one I've been to the most is France as I have family over there. I really love travelling, getting to explore new places and meet new people from all over the place is so much fun! Another thing I love are cacti. Come spring, when all those little plant stores are open again, I always buy at least 3 new ones as well as new pots, but I'm going to be honest, even though they're the easiest plant to keep alive, I always manage to kill them within a few months.

One last thing I'm VERY passionate about is coffee. If you've ever talked to me before 2:30pm, chances are I've mentioned that I have a cup of coffee next to me. I worked in a coffee shop/restaurant for 3 years and let me tell you I can make a pretty mean cup of coffee!

I'm not the best at talking about myself so if there's anything else you want to know about me or if you just want to talk, you're more than welcome to message me on discord, izzydeekaroni#3163 and I'd be happy to talk :)
HIYA IZZY!!!!
How are ya? Happy late new years! I mean I cant really welcome you but WHO CARES, WELCOME TO MANACUBE!!! I tried getting into parkour but, everytime I do I end up pressing the spacebar harder and harder thinking I would jump higher, i dont know maybe secret minecraft mechanics. Maybe you could teach me? Anyways its great too see fun and responsible people become staff and make the manacube community safer and more enjoyable. (P.S. tea is better, especially boba tea, get that beautiful hot sexy boba tea )
-CosmicLunaBunny

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Hi nice to meet you hope you enjoy the server :)

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Izzy is an honorary former-brit who has lost her accent, and I am still on the hunt to find it. I have received some information that it was last sighted off the coast of Iceland, could be that it's trying to make it's way back to her by its own means... I have begun venturing out towards Greenland, in an effort to stop it halfway and to return it back to Izzy herself.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
HEYA IZZY! so nice to meet you. you seem super familiar, have we met before????

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
HIYA IZZY!!!!
How are ya? Happy late new years! I mean I cant really welcome you but WHO CARES, WELCOME TO MANACUBE!!! I tried getting into parkour but, everytime I do I end up pressing the spacebar harder and harder thinking I would jump higher, i dont know maybe secret minecraft mechanics. Maybe you could teach me? Anyways its great too see fun and responsible people become staff and make the manacube community safer and more enjoyable. (P.S. tea is better, especially boba tea, get that beautiful hot sexy boba tea )
-CosmicLunaBunny
Hiya!!!! Happy late New Years to you too! I would gladly show you how to do some parkour, I'm not the best at it but I could show you a few tricks to make it easier for sure! I'm happy to make Manacube as an enjoyable for everyone else as it is for me :) I will admit boba tea is really good, and I love regular tea too, coffee just hits different!

Have a great day <3

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
WAIT Izzy you were born in the UK???? I’m actually shocked on that one!!
Haha yes ma'am I was! Just talk to any of my family members and you'll be able to tell quite easily

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
Izzy is an honorary former-brit who has lost her accent, and I am still on the hunt to find it. I have received some information that it was last sighted off the coast of Iceland, could be that it's trying to make it's way back to her by its own means... I have begun venturing out towards Greenland, in an effort to stop it halfway and to return it back to Izzy herself.
Glad to have someone else on the hunt for my accent, it's been lost for many years now but maybe one day it will find it's way back to me

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Welcome to ManaCube! If you like the server you can btw apply for staff

Yes click right here and it will bring you to the application process!

Make sure to read the requirements though ;)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
Izzy I've never had coffee, so I'm leaving it up to you to get me drinking it. Also, you forgot to mentuon that your ladt name was deekaroni smh.

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
Izzy I've never had coffee, so I'm leaving it up to you to get me drinking it. Also, you forgot to mentuon that your ladt name was deekaroni smh.
poggo you will love coffee so much just take my word for it
and shoot you're right I shoulda told the people, missed opportunity is what that was smh