iAmZacharyy

PATRON+
iAmZacharyy
iAmZacharyy
Patron+
Ratings
Hey all, my name is iAmZacharyy
:D

Just wanted to introduce myself formally to everyone and say hello. Feel free to message me with /msg iAmZacharyy if you need help. <3

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
hEyo o/ welcome to survival iAmZacharyy

you may have seen me in game a couple times but my ign is awesomeboy__ ;D hope you've enjoy playin so far

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
356 107
Hello o/ I am Jason

I am glad you spend time to post a post to introduce yourself to the manacube forums!

Also I saw that you said people to msg you ingame for help. This is actually one part of a mod or staff member. If you want to aplly fo staff you can go on the staff aplication section but make sure to read and complete all th requirements!

iAmZacharyy

PATRON+
iAmZacharyy
iAmZacharyy
Patron+
Ratings
Hello o/ I am Jason

I am glad you spend time to post a post to introduce yourself to the manacube forums!

Also I saw that you said people to msg you ingame for help. This is actually one part of a mod or staff member. If you want to aplly fo staff you can go on the staff aplication section but make sure to read and complete all th requirements!
Hi Jason,

I do plan on applying to become staff! I just want to make sure I meet all requirements that I could find before I do!

_Jisu_

ELITE
Twist35
Twist35
ELITE
Hey Zach
Nice to see you on the forums too, and not just in the game. I'm planning on using this site a little more too in the future :D