Introduction

IamMantaRae

PATRON
IamMantaRae
IamMantaRae
Patron
Ratings
21 1
Hi everyone! I wanted to officially introduce myself, My name is Manta (IamMantaRae). I have been on survival sense December 24th, 2020. I am currently apart of the party, Tortuga! And my favorite thing to do on survival is making new friends, helping people out, building, and doing art maps!

I also wanted to say thank you! The whole survival community is absolutely amazing!! Everyone is so welcoming and basically like a big family. Y'all always care and look out for eachother! I'm so exited to be apart of this amazing server, and if you guys ever need help, let me know <3

(Also sorry for bad grammar and spelling :oops:)

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey Manta!

I’m glad you are enjoying manacube! Feel free to hop on Atlas someday, I would love to meet you :D

I hope to see you stick to manacube for many months to come!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
357 108
Hello manta!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce your self. I hope you stick around at the forums as you look like a very kind person. Also you said that you like to help people. You can try applying for staff in the staff aplly section, only make sure to read the requirements!

IamMantaRae

PATRON
IamMantaRae
IamMantaRae
Patron
Ratings
21 1
Hello manta!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce your self. I hope you stick around at the forums as you look like a very kind person. Also you said that you like to help people. You can try applying for staff in the staff aplly section, only make sure to read the requirements!
Hello! Yes, I am looking into applying for staff, i just want to make sure I meet the requirements, and that people know that I'm willing to help them!