Rejected "Inventory"- Map submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Phulehardie

/Plot teleport Phulehardie

Difficulty: Hard/Expert (None of the jumps are crazy hard, but it is a long map with difficult jumps.

Number of jumps: Unknown

Additional: I'm a little worried about not being able to show all of this parkour map through just screenshots, so please take the time to visit and run through the plot. This would be greatly appreciated

-Ryan
[DOUBLEPOST=1515955477][/DOUBLEPOST]The screenshots were taken poorly, that is on me. Barrier blocks are used for an invisible maze, and to prevent skipping. I hope my map is accepted.

Attachments

daniel.

MVP+
vaen
vaen
MVP+
Ratings
125 3
I haven't tested out the parkour itself but judging from the screenshots I can make a few assumptions.

The build isn't great, it doesn't exactly represent the theme of an 'inventory' very well. There really isn't much detail at all, it's unappealing. Invisible mazes aren't a big no when it comes to making parkour and should be avoided at all times.

In conclusion, I don't like the theme, build does not represent it well, unappealing build + randomly scattered parkour from what I can see? I doubt this will be accepted but best of luck.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey Phulehardie,
I am sorry to say, but I am going to be rejecting this map submission.
As said above, the build itself does not look to appealing and may not be seen to represent an inventory. On top of this, the jumps do seem to become a bit repetitive especially the head hitters before entering the hotbar/inventory section. Also as said by @Steph we don't tend to accept parkour that has a maze in it, as it takes away from the parkour aspect, and the barriers make it way to hard as you cant see where the barriers start/end due to players being in adventure mode. However, I see the map you have picked is original and you did include some good jumps within the map such as the minecarts.

A tip for if you submit another map, when adding the finish pressure plates add the correct wool colour underneath it so it can correspond to the right difficulty, for example yellow = medium, purple = expert and lime = easy.
Thank you for submitting a map, I hope to see more in the future.
- Aloro/Toby

Status
Not open for further replies.