Irl deal

BadLiar_

Ratings
hi so im looking for an irl deal from vip + to MVP ( giving kit pvp stuff ) will give in game money! msg me badliar#9792. u go first to prevent scams

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
if by ingame money you mean cubits then thats fine. im just warning you that irl deals involving real money are considered bannable offences

BadLiar_

Ratings
if by ingame money you mean cubits then thats fine. im just warning you that irl deals involving real money are considered bannable offences
ohh I saw other people do it so I thought it was fine.. I will buy cubits then thanks!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Using in game money for rank upgrades is also allowed.
Irl deals are using any in game currency for anything not manacube related. Netflix, or whatever.
If its for something manacube webstore, any currency is acceptable.

@BadLiar_ I know there are a bunch of people that will do this. Just ask people that you see playing a lot and eventually you'll find someone! I found asking in game works best but I love that you're on the forums!
Good luck!

BadLiar_

Ratings
Irl deals are using any in game currency for anything not manacube related. Netflix, or whatever.

@BadLiar_ I know there are a bunch of people that will do this. Just ask people that you see playing a lot and eventually you'll find someone! I found asking in game works best but I love that you're on the forums!
Good luck!
im muted in game :/ also is 400k enough for 12$ Usd? ( kit pvp IG money )

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
If you're muted and its longer than a week, you can appeal. But RIP the asking in chat idea lol!
I forget what the exchange rate is on kit, I havnt been active there recently. Maybe you can add someone to your /friend list and have them ask around in chat? You're able to message friends with /friend message
But I personally think 400k for 12$ would be a great deal!

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6

Good luck!
oh yeah i forgot other servers had different forms of money, sorry

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Just keep in mind that if you want to buy unban/mute you can't use cubits, you have to use real life money. I suggest you go look at the rules and look at the rules on irl deals/trading for more information before doing anything that could get you in more trouble.

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
Just keep in mind that if you want to buy unban/mute you can't use cubits, you have to use real life money. I suggest you go look at the rules and look at the rules on irl deals/trading for more information before doing anything that could get you in more trouble.
proud furry bruh ur an actual cringefest furry or not because it’s a shitty joke u bengali frog

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
If you're muted and its longer than a week, you can appeal. But RIP the asking in chat idea lol!
I forget what the exchange rate is on kit, I havnt been active there recently. Maybe you can add someone to your /friend list and have them ask around in chat? You're able to message friends with /friend message
But I personally think 400k for 12$ would be a great deal!
24+ hour mutes are able to be appealed btw! (does not include 24 hour mutes)