is bans.manacube.com down?

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
Hello! It has been reported to the staff and should be up as soon as possible but the developers do have a lot of works to do.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Why do people check the bans site this often lmao
no shade, I also check the bans site often xD

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I dont like this new layout D:
its weird

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
it sometimes works for me, sometimes looks like a 2005 website, and sometimes just doesnt work. its weird.

66b

Katconx
Katconx
Ratings
15 1
Am I high or did you send the same picture 3 times? :(
i tried posting it twice yesterday and it just said imagine not found and then i came on forums today and the message was already up about to send so i sent it not realising

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello,

The webpage was brought back online yesterday by dacon and having just checked, it seems to be working perfectly now.

Best Wishes,
Sunset

66b

Katconx
Katconx
Ratings
15 1
Hello,

The webpage was brought back online yesterday by dacon and having just checked, it seems to be working perfectly now.

Best Wishes,
Sunset
yeah it is but i see theres an issue and i am unable to talk in public chat can u fix :/

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
yeah i know ! kinda broken right? please fix this urgently because this is more important then the server lag.
you should've not gotten yourself into trouble, if you think you where falsely muted, report the staff here
http://www.manacube.com/support

Yes I know how you may feel right now, but I was muted for almost a year and a half before I was unmuted and I didn't complain. I got used to it after a while and reported players as I could only do that, I didn't try to abuse helpop, I used it for helping staff. Question though, How's your mute broken? The staff know what they are doing and mute for the correct length.

66b

Katconx
Katconx
Ratings
15 1
you should've not gotten yourself into trouble, if you think you where falsely muted, report the staff here
http://www.manacube.com/support

Yes I know how you may feel right now, but I was muted for almost a year and a half before I was unmuted and I didn't complain. I got used to it after a while and reported players as I could only do that, I didn't try to abuse helpop, I used it for helping staff. Question though, How's your mute broken? The staff know what they are doing and mute for the correct length.
my mutes broken cause it doesnt let me speak in chat. also stfu acting like a staff member idgaf if u was muted for over a year like jesus christ ur just cringey

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Thats the point, mutes arent supposed to allow you to speak in chat.