Is invisible and potions now allowed ? Is that Physical Trolling ?

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
xxx.png

Guys just see it.
I'm just throw potions in pvp with invisible.
SO IS THAT Physical Trolling?
I didn't find anything about Physical Trolling in rule, it only said see the Physical Trolling.
But I didn't find it and Kade_34 do warned me.

If it's real Physical Trolling. result is will no any new people in pvp.
PVP is public, not your own. It's not fair, completely.
https://manacube.com/rules

And I'm already make a ticket to report this scene.

Sekushi

PATRON
SekushiCookie
SekushiCookie
Patron
Ratings
22 3
I see, in the warning that you were throwing poison pots into pvp and then instantly leaving, while also being in vanish and doing that quickly, is a result to be unfair to those in the pvp ring

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
I see, in the warning that you were throwing poison pots into pvp and then instantly leaving, while also being in vanish and doing that quickly, is a result to be unfair to those in the pvp ring
Was it had a stardard ?
What do you think we should set the threshold were not instantly ?

But he didn't said instantly, he means you are not able to do.
That's the biggest part I think its unfair.

Sekushi

PATRON
SekushiCookie
SekushiCookie
Patron
Ratings
22 3
Was it had a stardard ?
What do you think we should set the threshold were not instantly ?

But he didn't said instantly, he means you are not able to do.
That's the biggest part I think its unfair.
Im confused as what you are trying to say, He is stating that you jumped in and threw any kind of pots, that is a unfair advantage that these players in pvp have, You are jumping in with /v on , which ofc it dissapears once you are in but throwing "Poison pots" at the player then quickly leaving

Minecraft_652

MVP+
Minecraft_652
Minecraft_652
MVP+
Ratings
32 101
Im confused as what you are trying to say, He is stating that you jumped in and threw any kind of pots, that is a unfair advantage that these players in pvp have, You are jumping in with /v on , which ofc it dissapears once you are in but throwing "Poison pots" at the player then quickly leaving
No it's not, I use invisible potions to be invisible,
and go into the pit to throw them, and get out.
it's not instantly.

I'm not throw to them at outside

Sekushi

PATRON
SekushiCookie
SekushiCookie
Patron
Ratings
22 3
I see, pvp is made to fight in, not just throwing pots in and leaving, I understand what you mean but that still not the best thing to do, Goodluck on your ticket

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
What is the purpose of throwing poison on players and pvp and getting out? The players you are throwing poison on do not take damage from poison because of their SVA armor, and you do not stay in the pit to kill them. Your goal appears to be only to convenience players who are in PVP, which is trolling.

Any other attack on players when in the PVP arena results in being "PVP Tagged" which prevents them from immediately running out of the arena, however throwing potions does not PVP tag either player. You have taken advantage of that feature, and ran away after poisoning players. You have also blatantly stated in public chat that you laugh about doing it, and that you "maybe" do it to troll people. (I can find the chatlogs of this if need be.)

Kade is not suggesting that you cannot use poison in PVP. Kade is not suggesting you cannot use Invisibility in PVP. Kade is saying you can not go invisible, throw poison at people in the arena, and run out immediately after. You have stated you show up with thousands of potions to do this, and that you don't care that it doesn't kill anyone.

Not all the rules are clearly defined in the forums rule list, and many interpretations of the rules have changed over time. It is generally understood that Physical Trolling means to interfere or inconvenience players for the sake of simply inconveniencing them. Standing in front of people when they are fishing is physical trolling. Putting a fishing rod in someones head during Manapond is physical trolling.

The PVP arena is for everyone, yes. So this rule applies to everyone who tries to go into pvp invisible, throw poison at people, and leave.

It is true that you are not throwing them from the outside, because you realized that doesn't work any longer, and now have found a way around it. You are essentially attempting to bypass an existing rule.