Is There Ever Gonna Be Private mines for mvp's Only?

YourNextOP

MVP+
Nightmare_TM
Nightmare_TM
MVP+
Ratings
Iam a mvp in the server and I wanna know if there will be a mvp only mine cause the vip one gets over stacked and people with over powered stuff can get rid of everything and not let the lower tiers get anything.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I think that having one for each rank would be too OP. Money would be too easy to obtain. You just have to be lucky enough to get to the VIP mine as soon as it resets.

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
people with over powered stuff can get rid of everything
That's actually not true, trench and dragonfruit don't work in the VIP mine so nobody has any advantage over others.

But to answer your question, I highly doubt it

milkified

Dedicated Member
ELITE
milkified
milkified
ELITE
Ratings
231 1
VIP mine is already OP - ores (especially emeralds) bring you enough money not to need another mine. "Overpowered stuff" may in this case only be pickaxes with Haste, Efficiency and Speed high enough to mine swiftly while flying.

MVPs already have many perks, VIP mine is only one of them. Combine a grinder (and perhaps cacti farm) with 1.15x Sell multiplier and you'll be gaining enough money not to need a separate mine.

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
I have a cactus farm and just with a layer and a half I already made 33mil just by going afk over night. That's 33 mil passively. Include the volcano at warrior rank and then the vip mine it's a lot of money already and I just started

Ratings
6 4
Probably not, as much as some users think there might/should be one, MVP's already have a load of bonuses. VIP mine is just one of them. Beyond your sell multiplier, you get free /fix and fly(with mvp+). All sorts of things that make the rank worth it more than just an extra mine.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
even though we have a VIP mine it isn't that overpowered seeing how most of the time there are multiple people there and it gets mined out quickly. The VIP mine is already quite op so having an mvp private mine would be way too op in my opinion.

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
Probably not, but you can always suggest it.