Is there no way to change my age on here?

ThatDangGoldfish

ThatDangGoldfish
ThatDangGoldfish
Ratings
4 1
Hey that title sounds weird but,

when I joined I put myself down as born in 2000, I am not born in that year. I think I put it as 2000 because that's what I do with a lot of online accounts (e.g. Online Shopping, Public Wifi Logins, etc) due to me not wanting my birthday to be 'really' known. Now I know the server and community more, I'd like to set it to the correct number but cant find a way too. Please help!!! It would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Unfortunately I don't believe there is. The only way to check it, is to click the circle where your account is, and click the "Account Details" tab. When you scroll down to your birthday, there's an option to hide the year and day of your birthday. Underneath that, there is a message that says this (click here - also linked at the end) so, you'll likely have to contact either Purpz (ChocBar), SunsetMagic, or Dynsalir.

Apologies about that, but hopefully if you truly wish for it to be changed, they can help you out with it. For now, you can always hide it in your settings (Account Details).
Here is the link to the screenshot of the message, incase the "click here" hyperlink doesn't work. http://prntscr.com/maqc9r

ThatDangGoldfish

ThatDangGoldfish
ThatDangGoldfish
Ratings
4 1
Unfortunately I don't believe there is. The only way to check it, is to click the circle where your account is, and click the "Account Details" tab. When you scroll down to your birthday, there's an option to hide the year and day of your birthday. Underneath that, there is a message that says this (click here - also linked at the end) so, you'll likely have to contact either Purpz (ChocBar), SunsetMagic, or Dynsalir.

Apologies about that, but hopefully if you truly wish for it to be changed, they can help you out with it. For now, you can always hide it in your settings (Account Details).
Here is the link to the screenshot of the message, incase the "click here" hyperlink doesn't work. http://prntscr.com/maqc9r
Thanks! But how do I contact them?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Thanks! But how do I contact them?
Contact them either via the forums (by clicking on their profiles, and clicking "Start Conversation"), or if you have discord, PM them there. You should be able to find them in the community discord, or I can send you them directly on here.