Is this a false ban?

Ratings
Minecraft_ 1.17.1 9_9_2021 6_17_39 PM.png
I literally just tried to join the server and that appears on my screen. I haven't gotten on the server for a few days now and I wanted to play some good old parkour, and well... this happened. Is this a false ban? cause I cannot exactly understand what I did wrong.

Ratings
LOL reading this again and look at the date O_O This is definitely a False ban. It has to be.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
are you trying to use a vpn? that would be why.
attackers would often use vpns to carry out their attacks and the staff would ban that ip
if you turn it off you should be able to connect

or, in a worser case, your account was compromised and someone used it in 2018 to bot attack. for this you should change your password and then make an appeal https://manacube.com/appeal/
i recommend changing your password regardless because you should be changing it every 30 ish days to be safest

Ratings
Well, I could join A few weeks ago. So it would not make sense for someone to have been banned and not let me join now. It seems weird. I am not using a VPN or anything either so It could simply just be a bug. Thanks for your answer.

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
343 38
Well, I could join A few weeks ago. So it would not make sense for someone to have been banned and not let me join now. It seems weird. I am not using a VPN or anything either so It could simply just be a bug. Thanks for your answer.
If you make an appeal at the link SSM gave, we can look into it in greater detail for you :)

Ratings
Thank you. I have no idea what server I was punished on though since it didn't even let me join in the first place. So I have no idea what to write. I hope I get playing on Manacube soon again since it's the only parkour server I know of and I have great practice there. I am a little bit confused since I have no idea what spam bot is and also the date rly throws me off since I could join like 1 week ago. In addition, I didn't even know of the server then since it was brought to my attention by the content creator Dream. And I just recently started playing.