Is this server child friendly?

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
A lot of kids ( including me ) experienced the cod game chat lobbies back in the early 2010s, that was something else haha. If you really don’t want him to experience toxicity I’d say this server is usually a nice environment so I think he should be fine .

Ratings
From a personal experience, I think that the coolest calmest server is islands because everyone is chilled and having fun.

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
Islands is very quiet however usually has the most cubit coin flips so there is the chance of the odd swear word or so, you could try creative too that is fairly calm and peaceful also alot of really nice people on there!

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
I would recommend creative, chat is usually dead and during the times its not dead, chat is normally quite chill and relaxed. If you want a chat that's friendly and is not that toxic I would recommend survival.

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
Personally, I do think that Skyblock, Creative, and Survival do have some friendly people. Occasionally, you do get the misfit that messes about, but luckily staff are here to quickly mute, and possibly ban the player. Plus, those three servers are actually quite fun! Like what most people said, I would stay away from factions and Kitpvp, because they are inappropriate sometimes. I hope this helps!