isands PVP

iminacolt

PATRON+
Iminacolt
Iminacolt
Patron+
Ratings
24 1
imo the pvp need to be change i like how it looks and how big it is but my problem is the drowns in pvp they get in the way and are annoying if you trying to pvp people i think they should get their own world so people can grind them for mana and all that

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
I completely agree. Drowneds should stay in the /boss room and should get increased drop rates there instead of the drowned in PVP. Theres literally like 10 times more drowned in PVP when no one wants them there and just wants to stay in /boss room and PVP in peace.
Maybe drowned should get their own mini-isles realm that isn't connected to pvp. It would be like a smaller map where people can go around and grind drowneds and collect drops and eventually get boss eggs, and go to a boss-spawning-only room with no drowneds.
This would be really cool as an Islands-only area and would expand the idea of literally just grinding drowneds

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
Drowneds shout stay in pvp area. How bigger the risk the bigger the reward :)
How bout making a drowned- specific area and making more sections, with the sections that have more rewards (and better drowned rewards) have pvp and deadly mobs roaming around

AbiXChew

SrMod | Events Manager
Senior Mod
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Senior Mod
Ratings
261 7
Lots of this was suggested in the beginning of the season and I did give feedback. I have noted it as well for future seasons. As lots of other players felt this way as well.

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
Lots of this was suggested in the beginning of the season and I did give feedback. I have noted it as well for future seasons. As lots of other players felt this way as well.
1. if everyone feels that way, then why haven't you guys updated islands,
2. Since were already talking about future seasons, when is the next one?
3. just update islands. just give us SOMETHING, we don't even need to get it along with a reset just PLEASE give us ANY NEW CONTENT.
4. btw thanks for staff ( I think it was ping (Pinguinooo)) fixing trials on islands