Island fishing quest

OPCape

Ratings
19 2
I feel like the island fishing quest “lucky catches” takes way too long to be a quest. My island has tried to do this quest for 3 days and are only at 50% while all the other quests was done within 3 hours of unlocking that quest tier. I therefore feel like we should change the quest to either require less item to bet caught or change it completely

Llaime23

ELITE
Llaime23
Llaime23
ELITE
I don't think they are going to change quests, because the funny of quests are that they are hard, that's why it's funny to do them. Too, they have better rewards depending on the difficulty ^^

Skapunk

Ratings
I think the quest needs to be scrapped or at least made easier to complete, I would rather have quests based on skill or collections than based on luck. not only that but it's harder for us Euro players because of the times the quest is available, and 3 times a day for like a minute is not enough time to try and do it.

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
I think the quest needs to be scrapped or at least made easier to complete, I would rather have quests based on skill or collections than based on luck. not only that but it's harder for us Euro players because of the times the quest is available, and 3 times a day for like a minute is not enough time to try and do it.
AGREE

I have been trying for WEEKS to attempt to complete this quest,
my island has 2 solid members, and catching things are way to hard and not easy for everyone (Its a very difficult thing to get the hang of). Yes, I agree partially to the fact that the effort has to equal the reward but a quest shouldn't take weeks. maybe days at the most.

I believe that the # could be changed from 50 to 10 - 15 to make it easier so that the quest doesn't have to be completely changed.