islands drowneds

popikthebro

ELITE
popikthebro
popikthebro
ELITE
Ratings
make drowneds based on grind and not on luck (like every 100 drowneds u get something like souls mana ect that u would be able to buy the key and bosses cuz rn there is a chance of u grinding for 5m and get 2 keys and 2h and get 0 keys and bosses and its annoying) and if we talk about drowneds make that no pvpzone drowneds give less of that coin or something

like trials have a coin drowneds will get coin as well

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Honestly, I disagree. Drowned are suppose to be grinded, which is why the rewards are scarce. Comparing trials to drowned just isn't a fair comparison, since trials are a whole lot harder and deserve a better reward. The fact the rewards are randomized is an incentive to grind, which is the whole point.

popikthebro

ELITE
popikthebro
popikthebro
ELITE
Ratings
Honestly, I disagree. Drowned are suppose to be grinded, which is why the rewards are scarce. Comparing trials to drowned just isn't a fair comparison, since trials are a whole lot harder and deserve a better reward. The fact the rewards are randomized is an incentive to grind, which is the whole point.
i mean the coin like to make a coin like trials have coin
and ik but if u give someone a key ever 150 drowneds or something its way better than sometimes get it after 10k kills and sometimes after 5 kills
and it will make it alot more fiar

Satisfiedbread

PATRON+
SatisfiedBread
SatisfiedBread
Patron+
Ratings
72 25
I agree and disagree, drowned are ment to be grinder right so it would be super nice to have that goal to get whatever the reward may be, however it’s also super nice and fantastic to get 2 keys in a row right after each other. The satisfaction is unparalleled.

popikthebro

ELITE
popikthebro
popikthebro
ELITE
Ratings
I agree and disagree, drowned are ment to be grinder right so it would be super nice to have that goal to get whatever the reward may be, however it’s also super nice and fantastic to get 2 keys in a row right after each other. The satisfaction is unparalleled.
u can save and buy 5 at one time

YaBoyHenny

ELITE
YaBoyHenny
YaBoyHenny
ELITE
Ratings
All thought the idea would be nice and consistently rewarding, you do need to grind a ton of mana to fully max out your island which drowns give the most for. I like the pace that is set because due to the large amount you need to kill to get even 150K mana, there should be quite a few drops coming from that grind alone. Also due to the randomness of the items overall, it keep a higher market value for those items which helps make your grind feel ever more worth it. I wouldn't mind the change but I do support the way drowns function currently.