Islands needs a new update

Ratings
I feel like islands needs a new update since its been pretty dead for a while
heres a few ideas

• A new boss
  • Some sort of event (lms, mob arena, that kinda stuff)
  • a new minion
  • or something like that
and those are just a few suggestions off the top of my head that would really benefit islands as a gamemode

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there asikesaa! If you want to post suggestions , I'd recommend putting them here: suggestions.manacube.com. Also, there is a suggestions tread that might help you, but it's helpful to put it in both places (along with discord) so it gets more attention. Same goes for you @LittleObamasan, it does suck that it isn't implimented yet, but if people agree with you (like I do) that there should be warnings, then it will get implimented. Hope this helps!
Best,
WingsOfFyre

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Honestly, islands should have things fixed before releasing anymore features. At least that's what I believe for any community be it aether or survival; creative or kit. All the game modes are gonna have bugs, so I think it's smartest to deal with the bugs that are occurring before implementing new features that could cause more problems.

Ratings
Hey there asikesaa! If you want to post suggestions , I'd recommend putting them here: suggestions.manacube.com. Also, there is a suggestions tread that might help you, but it's helpful to put it in both places (along with discord) so it gets more attention. Same goes for you @LittleObamasan, it does suck that it isn't implimented yet, but if people agree with you (like I do) that there should be warnings, then it will get implimented. Hope this helps!
Best,
WingsOfFyre
Sorry, my bad bro, will do that next time, just new to forums lol

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
To be honest I agree, I think islands S4 has reached its end now. I think a reset with new features (like skyblock), such as Kilton and Ancient Trials would be brilliant.

But they dont care about islands sadly.
That's not at all true. Dacon does care about islands, but he has more important game modes, with more players on them.

-Self

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
can rainbow glow colours be fixed or at least removed from buy until it does get fixed?

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I definitely do think an update would help islands become more popular.
I do believe that a friend once told me the redstone on skyblock was bad, and they were comparing it to the redstone on islands. Not totally sure though.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I do believe that a friend once told me the redstone on skyblock was bad, and they were comparing it to the redstone on islands. Not totally sure though.
Redstone on Skyblock is limited so that a lot of lag doesn't occur. It probably is the same way on other servers, because if everyone was creating complex restone contraptions, then it would just break the server down.

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
it’s a donator cosmetic perk. It basically gives you a colourful outline in the colour of choice. Hope that explains it, if not I can send a screenshot.
Although I understand what it means, I'd love to see the screenshot.