Islands: PvE Area

Crimzero

VIP+
Crimzero
Crimzero
VIP+
Ratings
In Short: Several people seem to want a PvE area, where they can grind Drowned without having to worry about someone with very high-end gear coming up and deleting them.

So a recent fix removed the Drowned Spawn point down in the boss area, as it was apparently a bug, the problem with this being that it was the only safe way for weaker / laggier players to grind the drowned for loot, causing a disconnect for a decent chunk of players.

As Such, I would suggest the addition of a new, PvE exclusive area for the less powerful / confident players to safely grind at, with perhaps some new mobs to spice it up a bit, rather than it just being, like, some drowned spawning in a dark room somewhere. Maybe there could be more of the mob variants available in this area, like strays and husks, strays being much less of a hindrance without the threat of PvP interactions being skewed as a result of them. And perhaps husks could be faster but weaker than drowned, whilst the drowned are somewhat tankier in the PvE area, giving both areas their own advantages.

The PvP area would have weaker Drowned, making them significantly easier to grind, with the risk of PvP interactions, and the PvE area would have stronger Drowned as well as other enemies, in order to promote more difficult grinding in trade for PvP safety.

As for the design of the area, if it's featuring only these three mobs maybe it could be some kind of clash between a frozen and boiling sea, just an idea.

Ocelxt

ELITE
BigWh1teClocks
BigWh1teClocks
ELITE
Ratings
14 2
I am not an islands player but this is a cool idea. I totally agree and I think it would be something that the community would enjoy!