Islands season 5 speculation ?

TrueEnigma

Ratings
36 1
Who's ready for next season of islands, I know I'm game and ready to rock and roll.

Hell I even got a team put together.

I have learned so much this season, it was my first experience outside of Survival.

I am so ready, so much to look forward too. Hoping we can get an updated version

I hope some new features are put in as well. Like spawner stacking.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Would be cool to have a new Season but I don't think it is on the top of the list hopefully on one of the monthly posts coming up we might see a hint of it but can't confirm as I know as much as you But yeah I reckon all the cool features they could add would be game-changing to how islands use to be played :)

TrueEnigma

Ratings
36 1
I would hope soon, I'm guessing on the 1 year anniversary of season 4 like all the other servers do. Beat way to drum up a even bigger player count is knowing that ahead of time.

Hell I know im stoked as well as others.

I just put a suggesting for spawner stacking like this is on survival which I always felt was meant to have as close to vanilla as possible so you actually felt like you had to survive.

Ratings
Personally I'm really excited for Islands season 5 -- I joined the other day for the first time and I'm already thriving. I joined for parkour but it's nice to know the other servers are fun too