Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3
The few minutes I've played, it seems to me that there is a wonderful community. I'm thinking of spending some more time on there. What about you, Jade?
I think its very fun and i have met some really nice ppl and they have helped me with my island and if ya want i can always help ya with yours

Jade

Dedicated Member
MVP+
_SirJade_
_SirJade_
MVP+
Ratings
44 3

SinnerStar

MVP+
Ratings
75 2
Personally for me I love islands! The community is small so we all get to know each other and get along well if you ever need help you can just ask in chat and they’ll “usually” help you away or give you advice. There’s always things to do on islands you just need to be motivated and determined to be able to do it. If you don’t have a lot of creativity ask in chat for suggestions c: the chat is usually active during the day (est) at night everyone is afk/sleeping or players with a different Timezone gets on.

I always enjoyed playing islands, it’s the main gamemode I play on, but sadly I haven’t been too active due to personal stuff and I damaged my hands so I’m limited to a lot of times atm ‘-‘

BUT if you ever need help I’m always in the islands discord channel xD

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
I mean islands is just LandBlock. A much smaller but helpful community, a spin to survival island shall I say. I play because its another thing that keeps me busy.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I haven't played it much, but as @WingsOfFire17 said, the community seems to be really great; people were helping each other and myself often, and it's nice to see that. I'm currently debating whether to go for Oasis Skyblock or Islands as my third gamemode, but I think Oasis is going to win out, unfortunately :$