It is rare to see Mods on Factions

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
There are not too many staff on factions, Minevast only chooses the best of the best, that is why I am staff :D. So if you feel like you are qualified and you think you can make an impact on the server apply for staff:D

Fexolity

Donator
Ratings
38 1
@xZ3ro, congrats on the promotion! Only a few hours ago were you a normal person!

Also, dear OP, I do believe that factions is possibly the smallest server, it does not need much moderation. We have bigger problems in areas like creative in KitPvP. Factions is more of the do-anything-you-want area compared to others.

Ratings
I agree, I rarely see mods on factions. But lately, I have seen a few pop in and out. It is getting better, but mods are definitely needed because it can get pretty out of hand sometimes!

Last edited:

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
There are not too many staff on factions, Minevast only chooses the best of the best, that is why I am staff :D. So if you feel like you are qualified and you think you can make an impact on the server apply for staff:D
That's so self-centered and full of vain XD.

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello. If a lot of people start complaining about how there is no staff on factions, I will start coming on factions more often and checking up on things.

Ratings
A bit late in reply, sorry about that but anyways, I have not been as active lately as I have been in the past mostly because of school work. I am aware of my inactivity and you can expect me back on more than a few hours a day during the summertime. Also feel free to apply anytime!