It says i'm banned from the Creative server on Minevast but i dont see my name in the ban list

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
I logged into the server yesterday hoping i was un-banned from Creative and i was but i tried to get on today and it says Banned: Ban hammer has spoken and i looked on the Creative ban List and i didn't see my name Plz Help

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
2 double posts = 2 warnings.

If you receive another infraction you will be banned until 1 expires (~ a month)

If you would like to submit a ban appeal, make a thread in the Ban Appeals section using the format that is provided.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
@Jns20 It is my username if u where to ask Creepy,Cakecrafter64 TYDCCO cocolimegreen24 Luvspandas and etc they will say YEa we know Creepakilla1110

I logged into the server yesterday hoping i was un-banned from Creative and i was but i tried to get on today and it says Banned: Ban hammer has spoken and i looked on the Creative ban List and i didn't see my name Plz Help
You just have to wait for the person who banned you to unban you forever because i was banned once and i was in the same situation that you are in now. So just wait and please dont freak out its okay once whoever unbans you your fine. I hope you find this information helpfully good day, awesomejimster

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
I have been unbanned then banned again then unbanned yester day now im banned today like seriously wtf is going on id really like to know whats happening bc it was NOT my fault my sister got onto my account as i have said to dacon and now its my fault ???? Yea whatever

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I have been unbanned then banned again then unbanned yester day now im banned today like seriously wtf is going on id really like to know whats happening bc it was NOT my fault my sister got onto my account as i have said to dacon and now its my fault ???? Yea whatever
BlAming somebody else that can go on your account is pretty much the normal excuse for people being banned. Besides, what did your sister even do?