Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/design: Hey there, for the theme I'm pretty sure yours is original, not 100% sure but I've never seen an 'Italy' specific parkour submission before so I guess a good job on that section. For the detail section, you've got some nice detail but some of your parkour map isn't really detailed, for example, I suggest adding a little more overall detail.

Parkour difficulty/variety: Your parkour variety is quite interesting so good job on that section, for the parkour difficulty it does match that of an EASY map so good job! :D

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/design: Hey there, for the theme I'm pretty sure yours is original, not 100% sure but I've never seen an 'Italy' specific parkour submission before so I guess a good job on that section. For the detail section, you've got some nice detail but some of your parkour map isn't really detailed, for example, I suggest adding a little more overall detail.

Parkour difficulty/variety: Your parkour variety is quite interesting so good job on that section, for the parkour difficulty it does match that of an EASY map so good job! :D
Thanks so much for your feedback!

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello xX_SacredPvp_Xx,

I will be accepting your map, for the following reasons:

The theme for your map is original, as there are no Italy maps that have been done before.

The build for your map is decent, even though it looked a bit confusing on why that was the build according to the theme that you have chosen. Overall, good build.

The parkour for your map is varied and fits the difficulty you have chosen. I have only changed the ending as you can't place the pressure plate without having blocks surrounding it.

If you have any questions regarding your map or submissions in general, please contact me on Discord, my name is fau#1734, or start a conversation with me on the forums.

Thanks for submitting a map and I hope to see more maps from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.