First Name
Stijn

Country or Timezone
The Netherlands

Discord username
Unknown6666

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
cuz i like to make people have fun, and not that there are any hackers that ruin people's day

How long have you played on ManaCube?
2 months

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
12, maybe more

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I know when someone is hacking, im not the person thats like ''is he hacking?'' no im like ''HE IS HACKING''

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
my friend hacked once, so i know when people are hacking

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
i really know when someone''s hacking
I don't favor people with a rank
i spend my time making the server great

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
helping the server to be great.
so without hackers, spammers, and people that ruin other people's their day

Are you able to use recording software?
yes

Anything else we should know?
i really like making things good and without people ruining it, so is it in factions.
People have x-ray raid people cuz they see their base, and their day is ruined.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes

Sonic_Raptor

MVP+
MVP
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
MVP+
Ratings
382 11
Hey there ItechJr!
I love that you've gone out of your way to apply for staff on Manacube! However there are a few issues with your staff application, you need to find the stacked thread with the staff application requirements. You need 700 words, 20 forum posts and a minimum of 50 hours played on Factions. You also are not connected to the Manacube discord from what I can see. Here is a link: https://discord.gg/WuwCbQj
I understand if English isn't your first language which might present several barriers to becoming staff. However https://translate.google.com.au is an amazing tool and should help you with making your application better!
Good luck with your staff application!
- Raptor
Edit: also you need to have 1 application and also you do not fit the age requirements here on Manacube for Staff!