Dakota

PATRON+
Dakotta
Dakotta
Patron+
Ratings
89 5
So here's the Scenario...
You just lost all your cubits and mana to coinflips, and all you have left are seasonal vault access items (sva, svs, ssvs, whatever etc.)]

and you STILL. WANT. TO. COINFLIP.
Now you can!!! With /cf item

Step 1: Put the items you want to cf in your inventory.
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).png

Step 2: Type /cf item and choose those items
Webp.net-resizeimage (2).png

Step 3: Wait for someone to take your coinflip and confirm whether you want to coinflip their offer
Webp.net-resizeimage (3).png

Step 4: Confirm the coinflip, and see who wins!!!! :D
ogalwin.png

I think this would be best instituted strictly as an elite /cf command to prevent fake or spam offers. Please drop any thoughts you have about this idea below :)

p.s. This is a definitely not an attempt to fuel my gambling addiction
p.s.s. Thank you @oGal for helping me (idk your forum name)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Not going to lie. Other than the interesting spread of wealth coinflips give I hate everything about them and how they are on this server. Don't enjoy seeing people gamble and be so addicted to taking the risk vs reward on a server I love so much. It's a good idea and probably one people would like if the mechanics / plugin was hashed out it the correct way.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
You just lost all your cubits and mana to coinflips, and all you have left are seasonal vault access items (sva, svs, ssvs, whatever etc.)]

View attachment 47529

View attachment 47531

Step 3: Wait for someone to take your coinflip and confirm whether you want to coinflip their offer
View attachment 47533

View attachment 47534

I think this would be best instituted strictly as an elite /cf command to prevent fake or spam offers. Please drop any thoughts you have about this idea below :)

How would you "accept" coinflips or "reject" them seems like something people would spam a lot

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
Very interesting idea in the abstract.
Something to also think about is the support requests that will come from various unhappy scenarious that this can cause.

I do not endorse irresponsible gambling but absolutly stand for the entertainment;
I think if there is to be a change to gambling then perhaps introduce a new game. Instead of reconditioning an existing one.

ZaddyDaddy

CherubOT
CherubOT
Ratings
6 6
I like the idea alot but i think there should be a limit on these types of coin flips and only elite and aboves can do them

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Anyone who knows me knows that my cf addiction is crippling xD.

I've lost over 20b and 17 cubits on skyblock.

DON'T give me the option to cf SVA's now, I'll just lose EVERYTHING.

Anyways, jokes aside, I feel like this would be the next step for /cf, and I see your elite+ requirement as an added perk for elites. I still don't know how I feel about being able to gamble away literally everything. This addition would make it so that literally every item in the game could be gambled, and I don't think that would be the best choice. Anyways, come change my mind xD!

-Wingy Bnoi

kmoore_197

QA Team
Kmoore_197
Kmoore_197
QA Team
Ratings
How would you "accept" coinflips or "reject" them seems like something people would spam a lot
I think itd be like, person A puts a cf up with their bet, person B can see their bet and choose to accept the coonflip. this will pop a gui up on both person a and person bs windows. Person B can then insert their bet, and Person A can then decide wether to accept the bet, or deny it and leave their cf up for another person to try to bet for.

Dakota

PATRON+
Dakotta
Dakotta
Patron+
Ratings
89 5
It would bring up a screen similar to the trade screen where you both click the dye, and wait for it to confirm. Then you have 4-5s to cancel the coinflip by clicking the dark-paned glass.

Not going to lie. Other than the interesting spread of wealth coinflips give I hate everything about them and how they are on this server. Don't enjoy seeing people gamble and be so addicted to taking the risk vs reward on a server I love so much. It's a good idea and probably one people would like if the mechanics / plugin was hashed out it the correct way.
I understand this completely, and if it wasn't a part of the game, this life-destroying idea would not have come to me XD

Dakota

PATRON+
Dakotta
Dakotta
Patron+
Ratings
89 5
Anyone who knows me knows that my cf addiction is crippling xD.

I've lost over 20b and 17 cubits on skyblock.

DON'T give me the option to cf SVA's now, I'll just lose EVERYTHING.

Anyways, jokes aside, I feel like this would be the next step for /cf, and I see your elite+ requirement as an added perk for elites. I still don't know how I feel about being able to gamble away literally everything. This addition would make it so that literally every item in the game could be gambled, and I don't think that would be the best choice. Anyways, come change my mind xD!

-Wingy Bnoi
You could restrict to svas rather than every item. Then, you could experience the supreme high of getting a free sva or the life-destructing low of losing one lmao. You can probably tell I have lost a lot and gained a lot from this system XD

TizzlemanXD

PATRON+
Tizzleman
Tizzleman
Patron+
Ratings
16 2
please no, i like just cfing cubits i wouldnt know what to do if i lost my vault pls for my sake and those crazy cfers like me no plz

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
I don't think Coin flipping items will be that good. I think coin flipping should stay as normal. Only thing that has to be added is mana cfs on survival (/mana Cf <amount>).

I also agree with Raptor. Don"t gamble. It isn't worth it.

Dakota

PATRON+
Dakotta
Dakotta
Patron+
Ratings
89 5
I don't think Coin flipping items will be that good. I think coin flipping should stay as normal. Only thing that has to be added is mana cfs on survival (/mana Cf <amount>).

I also agree with Raptor. Don"t gamble. It isn't worth it.
Why don't you think it will be good?

I understand that there are many people that don't like the gambling in-game (cfs, lottery, etc.). If you don't want people gambling, why do you think it should stay normal?

Personally, I see it as a fun addition to coin flipping and I'm interested as to what people see as equal in value. I am genuinely curious about why you think it's a bad idea and am eager for your response :D

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
Why don't you think it will be good?

I understand that there are many people that don't like the gambling in-game (cfs, lottery, etc.). If you don't want people gambling, why do you think it should stay normal?

Personally, I see it as a fun addition to coin flipping and I'm interested as to what people see as equal in value. I am genuinely curious about why you think it's a bad idea and am eager for your response :D
I mean people could cf blocks and other. Also I think cfing is for money and stuff. To be honest, your idea is good but not for cfing. There could be a difference gamble system for items though.

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5

View attachment 47529

View attachment 47531

View attachment 47533

View attachment 47534

your lucky set vs mine when this comes out