Items For The Shop

Ratings
I think Clay Blocks should be added. I would love to build with them, it's just that I would have to do a couple challenges over and over again just for maybe 1-5 blocks. That would get old real fast seeing has I have already completed them once before. It would be a nice change from the cobble, wood and quartz I use. :)

Edit: Sorry I keep forgetting to specify, yes this is for Skyblock.

Last edited:
Ratings
9 2
The idea is that the are a pain to obtain. Stained clay yeilds a rediculous island level boost. So unless they can reduce its level value as a finished item, I can't see them letting you getting it in bulk cheaper than 2.3k a stack, so that it roughly would rival the coins per level of diamond blocks :-\
back in the 1.7.2 age of minecraft, hardened clay had an un-fair island boost, your right, and it doesn't anymore, ignore my post :p

Last edited:

Mincraft_Dork

Ratings
The idea is that the are a pain to obtain. Stained clay yeilds a rediculous island level boost. So unless they can reduce its level value as a finished item, I can't see them letting you getting it in bulk cheaper than 230k a stack, so that it roughly would rival the coins per level of diamond blocks :-\
Honestly Ober only you would know that... I mean I know that Diamond Blocks yield 3 island levels but, Clay is a good item... Hardened clay even when finished a chunks worth playform (16*16) only yields 8 island levels so, I would think for 4 stacks of clay blocks thats not too much seeing is how Red's island is going to be on top for a good amount of time... Especially since a lot of people will want to build with clay ;3 especially me ;3 ... So, you don't have to put island level stats into this xD

If you think about it ... Diamonds cost 220 .. 220*9 for 1 diamond block (3 island levels) almost 2k for 3 island levels... So, they would want to charge about
18k for 24 island levels... So, that's 12 stacks of clay blocks = 24 island levels ... = 18k for 12 stacks 1.5k a stack. That's a tough price but it's good and thats hardened clay I bet Clay might cost max. 1k a stack

Exact numbers are 1980 for 1 diamond block but, I'm not doing maths for 20 less :p

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I would like to see
- Clay. I don't really care about price or island level. I'd just like to build with purple clay :rolleyes:
- Selling melons by the slice instead of crafting into seeds
- selling other crops
- selling arrows

mitchellcrafty

Donator
Ratings
Things to buy and sell:
-Sell Nether wart, I have lots just lying around, maybe $75 per stack?
-Buy and Sell arrows
-Sell blaze rods,ghast tears, and magma cream
-Selling potatoes, carrots, and cactus.
-Really think buying clay would be cool also:)
-Selling Fish, maybe $64 per 8 fish?
-Selling mushrooms, $150 per stack?
-Buying mycelium, would be useful for starters if they lose the one only block you get to start.

That's about all I can think of.

Last edited:

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
I would also like to see a sign to sell 64 cactus at once, for those of us who have very large cactus farms and don't want to spend an hour selling all of it.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I would also like to see a sign to sell 64 cactus at once, for those of us who have very large cactus farms and don't want to spend an hour selling all of it.
Well what would you make the cactus farm for if you couldn't sell it? +50

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I'd like to see the value of items from mob drops reduced. Some players AFK for hours at grinders to make money from selling bones and other drops. During busy times it seems to lag the server for all players.

And please add clay! Now we can't even get it from challenges and Skyblock needs Purple Clay!

Thanks!

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I'd like to see the value of items from mob drops reduced. Some players AFK for hours at grinders to make money from selling bones and other drops. During busy times it seems to lag the server for all players.

And please add clay! Now we can't even get it from challenges and Skyblock needs Purple Clay!

Thanks!
Personnally, i just make money from the stuff on my XP grinder (not afk) and melon farms. 150$ per stack of melons seeds :)

Mincraft_Dork

Ratings
At this point my island is becoming flooded with redstone items and would love to see more redstone items added

-Selling slime balls.... $64 for 8?
-Buying other redstone devices (Repeaters,Comparators,Droppers,Hoppers,etc.)

as well as,

-Selling arrows
-Selling dyes maybe $2 for a stack of common dyes
-Buying clay... Everyone wants to build with it
-Selling items in bulk rather than 8 or 64 put like 256,512,etc.

-This is one is not relevant for skyblock shop but, RESET THE NETHER please!

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1

Thanks!
Instead, we should have a plugin that kicks people for being AFk for too long.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
the nether reset????
oh, and i just happen to be on vacation >_>

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Another suggestion, not sure if it's been posted elsewhere, but Packed Ice would be awesome, since mobs can't spawn on regular ice, and there is no way to get packed ice otherwise.