Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Hey everyone, Lofi/Greasy here. I won't beat around the bush here; I'm taking an indefinite break. Does this mean I'm quitting? Pretty much, yeah. I might be on once in a blue moon but otherwise, I'm out. I've lost motivation to play on the server and when I do come on, I never end up staying for more than a couple minutes. The lack of new content for parkour and new games being more interesting to me has really combined to result in my decision. I'll still be around on the Discord and the forums though. I'll always treasure the friends and opportunities I had/have that have happened through the server and I'm glad to have been a member of this community. Love you all <3

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Ay Lofi! I'm sorry to see you go, man, we hardly talked but hey at least I got to meet ya!
I'll see you around whenever you log in, I'll make sure I stay long enough so that you do see me that is haha.
Peace!

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
You'll always be my GreasyGuitarHero, man

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hey Lofi,

Super sad to see you go I always hate goodbyes so much :') But you can always come to me still with anything you need and I'll always be around to help with your science revision LMAO. Thanks for being an amazing friend to me and to everyone around you, so sorry to see you go and I wish you the best of luck with everything in your life. I'll always be around to support you if you ever need anything at all <3

-Ana

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Will miss you dear friend! Thank you for everything you have taught and showed me! I hope we do meet again and good luck on your journey!
-Tiger

ChopChop247

MVP
ChopChop247
ChopChop247
MVP
Ratings
Ay bro, I'm indifferent to this decision since I'm also in the same spot as you. I usually don't come on for very long because I just don't enjoy it as much as other games. I still come around every once and a while and have started coming on again a little bit recently. From all the way back last summer and fall, you were certainly one of the people I enjoyed messaging and seeing online. I only really played mana for the parkour at the start, and then I met the people. Now I'm mostly coming back every once and a while to check and see if some people are there. I definitely understand where you're coming from in wanting to leave. I took a long break from mana somewhere in fall last year, until pretty recently. I'm happy for you that you are moving to other ambitions you will enjoy more, and I honestly think thats a good thing. My only advice is that you do stay active with the people you made friends with on discord and other platforms. Its hard to fill in a long break in a friendship online, so I do encourage you to still hang around on discord. Other than that, good luck bro, and congrats on the exams. You have and will be missed around the server.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
:(

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
is that THE greasycontroller?? I’m gonna miss seeing you in-game but so glad to hear you’ll be staying on disc and forums <3

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Only just saw this thread. I have recently come back to mana after a break and I can understand where you're coming from. I'll miss you man.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Thanks for dedicating your time to ManaCube, I wish you good luck on your future endeavours!

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
goodbye T-T it's always sad seeing someone go : ((

(even tho I havent been on for a long while)

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
ahaha hey its me.. since this threads been revived (for whatever reason) i thought i'd say a couple things; firstly thank you all for being so nice, you reminded me of all the wonderful people this community has. secondly my states back in lockdown due to covid so until that's over.... in the words of slim shady, 'guess whos back'. looking forward to seeing you all :)

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
ahaha hey its me.. since this threads been revived (for whatever reason) i thought i'd say a couple things; firstly thank you all for being so nice, you reminded me of all the wonderful people this community has. secondly my states back in lockdown due to covid so until that's over.... in the words of slim shady, 'guess whos back'. looking forward to seeing you all :)
WBBBBBB