It's been a while...

GoldenGaming11

ELITE
GoldenGaming11
GoldenGaming11
ELITE
Ratings
Hello everyone! I was formerly known as _GoldenAiming but have unfortunately been inactive since the Microsoft purchase and transition as my account was having a lot of issues. I was a player that joined in the early half of 2017. I ended up purchasing a new account all together as I really missed the active, yet tight-knit community that is Manacube. You can currently find me in game under the name: GoldenGaming11. You'll most likely catch me in SkyBlock so feel free to stop by and say hi or you can also always dm me on discord: GoldenGamin#1602. Thank God and the community that helps keep Manacube running year after year!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
Hello everyone! I was formerly known as _GoldenAiming but have unfortunately been inactive since the Microsoft purchase and transition as my account was having a lot of issues. I was a player that joined in the early half of 2017. I ended up purchasing a new account all together as I really missed the active, yet tight-knit community that is Manacube. You can currently find me in game under the name: GoldenGaming11. You'll most likely catch me in SkyBlock so feel free to stop by and say hi or you can also always dm me on discord: GoldenGamin#1602. Thank God and the community that helps keep Manacube running year after year!
Welcome back ignore everyones shouts itll leave u horrified and with trauma

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
Yes. If we were to put all the shouts together, it would make a literal rated R horror movie. With extreme comedy, of course