its me relish (important pls read ty)

relishbb

ELITE
girlswillbehags
girlswillbehags
ELITE
Ratings
69 8
its me relish/rem im back after a long long long haitus but i cant get ahold of anyone i used to talk to or know, if you joined in 2020+ u may not know who i am but if anyone here played around eearly 2020 or late 2019 maybe you'd probably remember me

if anyone knows any of the following people, please respond, or get them to respond

milly
painter (pls talk to me bae i miss u)
spun ( istill hate u mate)
andrew

also if u know who i am or remember me pls respond aswell

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
its me relish/rem im back after a long long long haitus but i cant get ahold of anyone i used to talk to or know, if you joined in 2020+ u may not know who i am but if anyone here played around eearly 2020 or late 2019 maybe you'd probably remember me

if anyone knows any of the following people, please respond, or get them to respond

milly
andrew

idk about milly and painter arent banned from what I know

spun and andrew are banned from what I rememeber. (could be wrong)

Yes I remember you too, you, me, neon, ella, and some others don't play as much.

relishbb

ELITE
girlswillbehags
girlswillbehags
ELITE
Ratings
69 8
idk about milly and painter arent banned from what I know

spun and andrew are banned from what I rememeber. (could be wrong)

Yes I remember you too, you, me, neon, ella, and some others don't play as much.[/QUOTE/]

do you speak to painter ? would you be able to reach out to her? also tell neon and Ella I say hi lol

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
send me your discord in a private message on forums.

Painter

ELITE
jesuschrist36
jesuschrist36
ELITE
Ratings

milly
andrew

RELISH RLEISH RLEISH RELISH HI RELISH HEY BAE MISS U WHATS GOING ON BRO MESSAFE MNE ON DISCORD