its relish and im back with bad news

relishbb

ELITE
girlswillbehags
girlswillbehags
ELITE
Ratings
69 8
okay so like hi im relish if u dont know me u probably joined very recent because i used to play like a year ago maybe a bit more idk anyways and u probably wont know me if u didnt play parkour because thats basically where i lurked.

okay so heres the bad news
a past admin/mod idk (who was demoted) made my minecraft account! because i was poor as fuck and still am so like.
anyways i tried to log into the minecraft account he made for me today ( i still had the login as he sent it to me on discord, i just had to scroll to find it) and it turned out i think he changed the password when i was gone!! he got demoted and unadded everyone so like i cant ask them for the login! i want to come onto minecraft and play again but i cant because as i said poor as fuck and i cant afford to pay another 27$ for minecraft so like im not saying im asking if anyone has an alt i could use but like does anyone have a minecraft alt i could use

message me if u do babez

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
241 34
okay so like hi im relish if u dont know me u probably joined very recent because i used to play like a year ago maybe a bit more idk anyways and u probably wont know me if u didnt play parkour because thats basically where i lurked.

okay so heres the bad news
a past admin/mod idk (who was demoted) made my minecraft account! because i was poor as fuck and still am so like.
anyways i tried to log into the minecraft account he made for me today ( i still had the login as he sent it to me on discord, i just had to scroll to find it) and it turned out i think he changed the password when i was gone!! he got demoted and unadded everyone so like i cant ask them for the login! i want to come onto minecraft and play again but i cant because as i said poor as fuck and i cant afford to pay another 27$ for minecraft so like im not saying im asking if anyone has an alt i could use but like does anyone have a minecraft alt i could use

message me if u do babez
You can find cheap accounts on alt selling websites. Last time I checked they were around $5- $10
If you seriously cant find one you can afford DM me on Discord Bunniii#0001 and I can let you use one of mine. Just have a bit of a search to see if you can find any websites that are selling full access accounts.